Sign in to follow this  
Bojangling

Import Stats if I only have the projected Fanatsy Points?

You can do it. Import as a custom field instead of one of the stat categories.

Then if you want to incorporate these into your cheatsheets, you could do it a couple ways. If you want them to account for 100% of your scoring, and don't have any projections in Site B, then change the default allocation key to 100% Site B (will result in nil projected fantasy points) and go to the custom scoring tab and change the scoring for the custom field you used to 1 fantasy point per 1 (fantasy point you imported).

Hit Compile Cheatsheets to update. That should do it.

One quick followup:

If I want to do a 50/50% allocation between sites A and B, how would I now go about doing this?

The sheets come out correctly if I use 100% Site A or 100% Site B, but they projections double if I use 50% Site A and 50% Site B.

Okay, lets think about this... if you switch the default allocation back to Site A (FFToday) at 100%, then the points are essentially doubled, right? It is calculating points off FFT projections from the scoring tab and your imported points off custom scoring and adding together. Go to the options tab and switch the FFT key from 100% to 50%. I think that will do it.

Projections still seem t be high using only a 50% allocation to FFT. Wouldn't I also have to go to the custom scoring tab and change the scoring for the custom field to 0.5 fantasy point per 1 (fantasy point you imported)?

Ah, you know, I think you're right. I was thinking the custom scoring was added to FFT results and it would multiply the whole thing by 50%. The custom scoring is independent of Site A, B or C results and added at the end, so drop the fantasy points awarded on the custom scoring tab to half, and you should be good then. Nice catch!