Sign in to follow this  
randyhana26

My opponent benched Peyton Manning last minute tonight

for RG3. Thank you Lord

If RG3 scores more than Peyton and you lose because of that, I'm going to bump this and laugh at you.

If RG3 scores more than Peyton and you lose because of that, I'm going to bump this and laugh at you.

If RG3 outscores Peyton, then he was screwed either way!

lol i was gonna say.. Thank you lord (I think) but Im gonna go on a limb and say rg3 wont outscore peyton

He probably won't. I actually just checked all my leagues to make sure I wasn't against Peyton.

Fortunately I'm not. But while looking I noticed there was one particular matchup where one guy had Peyton, Rice and Welker. I had to just chuckle.

Because I'm a masochist, I checked: in a league with 6-point TDs, this first-night performance is better than all but two QB games from last year. Rodgers had one, and Schaub had another. If Manning gets one more TD, it'll be the best fantasy QB performance since Vick's demolition of Washington on Monday night in 2010.

Because I'm a masochist, I checked: in a league with 6-point TDs, this first-night performance is better than all but two QB games from last year. Rodgers had one, and Schaub had another. If Manning gets one more TD, it'll be the best fantasy QB performance since Vick's demolition of Washington on Monday night in 2010.

I wasnt so fortunate that night. Went into that game up by about 40 or so and lost. Guy had Vick and Desean

Oh, Peyton is getting one more. No question. Demaryius will find the end zone on this drive.

Oh, Peyton is getting one more. No question. Demaryius will find the end zone on this drive.

Let's you and me talk about lotto numbers.

Mine didn't. Nothing like having a loss pretty much in the books after Thursday to kick off the season!

I was just thinking that all the guys going against Manning can pretty much book a loss, which sucks because the first Sunday is the best for FFBall.

Now all those folks don't have much to look forward to on Sunday - hopefully those of you who do, have another main league to root for.

I was just thinking that all the guys going against Manning can pretty much book a loss, which sucks because the first Sunday is the best for FFBall.

Now all those folks don't have much to look forward to on Sunday - hopefully those of you who do, have another main league to root for.

Even better, my alma mater plays Oregon this week. It's going to be a heavy drinking weekend.

Even better, my alma mater plays Oregon this week. It's going to be a heavy drinking weekend.

I have season KU football tickets.... I drink heavily every weekend after Sept! (and I'm a huge Chiefs fan --- no playoff wins since I was 12....)

These are video game stats.

Meh... Giovani Bernard had 4 TD's & Dalton threw for over 400 yards in my 1st game of Madden 13 for my Bengals. Peyton is straight amateur hour tonight.

• Like 1

Meh... Giovani Bernard had 4 TD's & Dalton threw for over 400 yards in my 1st game of Madden 13 for my Bengals. Peyton is straight amateur hour tonight.

I really hope gio puts up those kinda numbers this year lol

Never bench Peyton Manning. Never.

I play in a dynasty league, where the founders refuse to create rules that demand movement of players. As such, one team - last year's champs - has Peyton Manning and Aaron Rodgers. I get starting Aaron Rodgers, but I'm thinking he's a little ill this morning. LOL