Sign in to follow this  
montana

Peyton will throw for 7400 & 112 TDs

... and the guy who 'reached' on him in the early 2nd round of my big money league doesn't look so stupid...

I knew he was gonna be a good qb this year just for the fact that he had SOOOO many different weapons to choose from. Add in Julius Thomas and you now have a squad thats hard to beat

I shook my head when someone in one league drafted him #2 overall. Now I'm shaking my head with his output. I guess that owner knew something we all didn't!!!

Relax. He won't score 7 TDs every game. Next week he'll only put up 6.

Yup, long week to prepare against a shaky pass defense, 6 is realistic! Were looking at a legit shot to break the TD record here. 45 is more likely, but still a good a shot as any.

I bet he averages 4 TD's a game... put him at 64... And I betch a I could throw this football over that mountain

I think he gets the record in week 16...he'll be around 51-52.

By week 16... They will probably lock up the division by then and he will be sitting from taking so many hits this year.

ok, realize that i am a Broncos fan, but also realize that this is an un-biased opinion. these r my true thoughts

on Peyton Manning this year, and i fully expect him to prove me right.

first of all, there is no quarterback, and there hasnt been since Tommy Gun in 2003 w/ as many weapons in the

passing game as Peyton has this year. Wes Welker is the most polished wr in football, and Demarius Thomas is going

to show this year how elite of a wr he really is. these guys both will have 12-15 tds each, and both will eclipse

1,300 yds receiving, w/ Thomas closer to 1,600. Wes Welker in the slot is absolutely impossible to cover 1 on 1

w/out a shut down corner, and u cannott afford that w/ the elite wrs lined up outside. Eric Decker will be good for

500-700 yds receiving this year, and a couple of trick plays as well. Hall out of the back field will be a huge

upgrade over Moreno between the 20s, and he has developed into an outstanding receiver and they will find ways to

get him the ball through the air. he should get 400-600 yds receiving. Thomas is a huge upgrade as the starting te.

Thomas is a polished wr, and can make tough catches and keep a linebacker honest at all times, giving
Manning more time to throw w/ less blitzes. i look for Thomas to accumulate 450-600 yds receiving as well. of

course the other backs, fullbacks, and tes, and wrs will get a handfull of catches and yds as well.when u add all

of these #s together, u start to realize that Peyton Manning will have some serious weapons to throw to this

season. he is healthy, confident, playing, and poised to take this offense to the next level. there will be no

defense capable of stopping, or even slowing down this juggernaut.bottom line, Peyton can break the all time

passing yds record if he stays healthy, and im boldly predicting him for 5,000+ yards passing this season. teams

predictions:

Peyton: 6,100 yds passing, 56-60 tds, 0 yds rushing, 0 tds.

Hall: 1,100 yds rushing, 4-6 tds, 400-600 yds receiving, 2-3 tds.

Moreno: 400-500 yds rushing, 6-8 tds, 100-150 yds receiving, 0 tds.

Welker: 110 receptions, 1,350-1,400 yds, 13-15 tds
and a handful of rushing yds)

Thomas: 85-90 catches, 1,500-1,700 yds, 12-14 tds

Decker: 500-700 yds receiving, 3-5 tds

Thomas: 400-500 yds receiving, 2-4 tds

rest of backs/wrs/tes: 300-400 yds receiving, 2-4 tds.

this may seem like its high balling, but ive been doing this for a while, and i see this offense as unbelievably

special, and motivated to prove how dominant they can be. u heard it here first, Manning will have a special year

in 2003. get him in the last year that hes available after rd 1...

all well and good to be optimistic about your team but being such a giant broncos fan that you are, i'd at least think you'd figure out who the rb is.

• Like 1

in all seriousness though, i'd be worried about how much peyton was being hit last night. he took some shots. I know he's been healthy all of his career other than the missed season, its because he didn't take a lot of shots or get sacked much. old man peyton won't be able to just stand back there and fling it a million times all year if that's the punishment he will take.

First off if your a true broncos fan.. your an embarrassment to the rest of Broncos Country! I was going to give you a pass on the " Monte Hall" thinking it might have been a typo- but you did it twice. (its Ball Moron) and your useless banter is just plain ridiculous. Bey bey Thomas is the real deal- I agree - but wes welker is starting to show his age, he's a step slow, and his drops from last year still seem to troubling him...just ask Jezel! LOL!

Decker is a solid WR but I think predicting any Broncos WR stats is difficult as it should change with each game. Juilus Thomas should not catch anybody by surprise as the broncos have been hyping for 3 seasons now. Hes just finally healthy! He does tend have the drops as well so look out for that!

I do thintk Peyton will break the single season TD record as well... 56-58 seems to be about right. The offensive line is solid with the exception of Center....many rameriez is a joke, if Baltimore was smart they would have line up Ngata over him and not Vasquez and it might have been different?

in any event peyton should break records, and hopefully earn another Superbowl.

ok, realize that i am a Broncos fan, but also realize that this is an un-biased opinion. these r my true thoughts

on Peyton Manning this year, and i fully expect him to prove me right.

first of all, there is no quarterback, and there hasnt been since Tommy Gun in 2003 w/ as many weapons in the

passing game as Peyton has this year. Wes Welker is the most polished wr in football, and Demarius Thomas is going

to show this year how elite of a wr he really is. these guys both will have 12-15 tds each, and both will eclipse

1,300 yds receiving, w/ Thomas closer to 1,600. Wes Welker in the slot is absolutely impossible to cover 1 on 1

w/out a shut down corner, and u cannott afford that w/ the elite wrs lined up outside. Eric Decker will be good for

500-700 yds receiving this year, and a couple of trick plays as well. Hall out of the back field will be a huge

upgrade over Moreno between the 20s, and he has developed into an outstanding receiver and they will find ways to

get him the ball through the air. he should get 400-600 yds receiving. Thomas is a huge upgrade as the starting te.

Thomas is a polished wr, and can make tough catches and keep a linebacker honest at all times, giving

Manning more time to throw w/ less blitzes. i look for Thomas to accumulate 450-600 yds receiving as well. of

course the other backs, fullbacks, and tes, and wrs will get a handfull of catches and yds as well.when u add all

of these #s together, u start to realize that Peyton Manning will have some serious weapons to throw to this

season. he is healthy, confident, playing, and poised to take this offense to the next level. there will be no

defense capable of stopping, or even slowing down this juggernaut.bottom line, Peyton can break the all time

passing yds record if he stays healthy, and im boldly predicting him for 5,000+ yards passing this season. teams

predictions:

Peyton: 6,100 yds passing, 56-60 tds, 0 yds rushing, 0 tds.

Hall: 1,100 yds rushing, 4-6 tds, 400-600 yds receiving, 2-3 tds.

Moreno: 400-500 yds rushing, 6-8 tds, 100-150 yds receiving, 0 tds.

Welker: 110 receptions, 1,350-1,400 yds, 13-15 tds

and a handful of rushing yds)

Thomas: 85-90 catches, 1,500-1,700 yds, 12-14 tds

Decker: 500-700 yds receiving, 3-5 tds

Thomas: 400-500 yds receiving, 2-4 tds

rest of backs/wrs/tes: 300-400 yds receiving, 2-4 tds.

this may seem like its high balling, but ive been doing this for a while, and i see this offense as unbelievably

special, and motivated to prove how dominant they can be. u heard it here first, Manning will have a special year

in 2003. get him in the last year that hes available after rd 1...

If you've been "doing this for awhile", then maybe you can explain where Peyton's 10-15 unaccounted for TD passes will go to? Maybe you're underestimating this Hall phenom that nobody else has heard of? :lol:

(Hint: you've only accounted for, at most, 45 TD catches with the receivers.)

in all seriousness though, i'd be worried about how much peyton was being hit last night. he took some shots. I know he's been healthy all of his career other than the missed season, its because he didn't take a lot of shots or get sacked much. old man peyton won't be able to just stand back there and fling it a million times all year if that's the punishment he will take.

This is what I was thinking...after seeing that game Thursday night, I can see some D-Coordinators blitzing and hitting Manning as many times as possible if he thinks he'll just sit back there and pass all night long.

This is what I was thinking...after seeing that game Thursday night, I can see some D-Coordinators blitzing and hitting Manning as many times as possible if he thinks he'll just sit back there and pass all night long.

He barely held the ball over 3-5 secs. Biltz him and you will hear "Kill, Kill, Omaha, and some numbers, Set Go!" then Demayrius Thomas will catch the ball behind the line of scrimmage and run 80 yards for a touchdown.

I'm thinking more along the lines of just making Manning take some hits, even if/when he gets the throw off...just to give him some punishment.

If you've been "doing this for awhile", then maybe you can explain where Peyton's 10-15 unaccounted for TD passes will go to? Maybe you're underestimating this Hall phenom that nobody else has heard of? :lol:

(Hint: you've only accounted for, at most, 45 TD catches with the receivers.)

You - and others replying to Jeff Garcia - do realize that he had copied and pasted the "Tommy Maddox Will Throw for 5000 Yards" post, don't you? He merely changed some the names.

Nice bite.

You - and others replying to Jeff Garcia - do realize that he had copied and pasted the "Tommy Maddox Will Throw for 5000 Yards" post, don't you? He merely changed some the names.

Nice bite.

Well, isn't that obvious!! Peyton will throw for way more than 6000 yards and 60 TD's. I'm thinking 7500 yards and 100 TD's.

First off if your a true broncos fan.. your an embarrassment to the rest of Broncos Country! I was going to give you a pass on the " Monte Hall" thinking it might have been a typo- but you did it twice. (its Ball Moron) and your useless banter is just plain ridiculous. Bey bey Thomas is the real deal- I agree - but wes welker is starting to show his age, he's a step slow, and his drops from last year still seem to troubling him...just ask Jezel! LOL!

Decker is a solid WR but I think predicting any Broncos WR stats is difficult as it should change with each game. Juilus Thomas should not catch anybody by surprise as the broncos have been hyping for 3 seasons now. Hes just finally healthy! He does tend have the drops as well so look out for that!

I do thintk Peyton will break the single season TD record as well... 56-58 seems to be about right. The offensive line is solid with the exception of Center....many rameriez is a joke, if Baltimore was smart they would have line up Ngata over him and not Vasquez and it might have been different?

in any event peyton should break records, and hopefully earn another Superbowl.

I copied that from the Tommy Maddox 5000 yards one that was on here a few years back. I was making a funny, sorry if you didn't get it.

They haven't been around long enough to get any of this - including my original post.

:lol: