Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Going crazy...need help! Romo or Stafford?

My opponent is starting Dez, so part of me wants to hedge my bets by playing Romo. All these "experts" keep saying what a big game Romo should have but Stafford is at home and I think he should also put up good numbers. What do I do? Damn the other managers for letting me have Romo for $2 and making me make this decision.

Leave a link and I will see yours.

Even though I have Romo starting this week because he is my clear number 1 qb, I would start Stafford. If Minnesota is like last year they have a terrible secondary and Stafford is playing at home with the best wide receiver in the game. Although big hype train on Dez this year, but Megatron has yet to see another wide receiver step into his tier.

i like stafford better. will throw for more td's and more yards this year. don't overthink it beyond that, what happens with defenses in week 1 is awfully difficult to predict.

Romo owner voting for Stafford.

BTW- Bush owners: 200 APY & 1TD for Reggie this week. Book it!

Good Luck

I would go Romo. The Cowboys have averaged 35 ppg at home vs the Redskins the last five games. Dez isn't the only weapon in Dallas. Witten and Austin are both pretty good. Good chance Romo throws 2/3 TD's and Dez doesn't get one of them. Of course there is a good chance Dez gets all three as well...lol.

Both are solid starts this year, but I like the high scoring affair that should be in Dallas. Plus, Romo offers a better chance to get you some rushing yards and a possible rushing TD. Stafford won't run.

Romo is my choice.

Thanks for checking mine.

Romo owner voting for Stafford.

BTW- Bush owners: 200 APY & 1TD for Reggie this week. Book it!

Good Luck

Damn near nailed it!

:thumbsup: