Sign in to follow this  
montana

Need some Geek help!

Don't ask for help too often but I'm pulling my hair out on this one.

.5 PPR - Flex

RB Lacy

WR Jordy

WR Hilton

WR Thompkins

Leaning between Hilton & Jordy.

Thoughts?

You know what... I'm changing my answer. I just decided I'm buying in on Kenbrell Thomkins. Bills stink, pats TE corp isn't healthy or ready for the spotlight, and I think TB12 is gonna use this opportunity to get into a groove with his new favorite weapon. Thompkins runs CRISP routes. Brady digs that stuff. Pats will run the ball a lot and throw to the outside receiver. I just read you are in a ppr situation. I think Thompkins moves the chains 6-10 times during this game, and a touch.

Another vote for Kenbrell Thompkins.

I really like TY Hilton, but I think againsy Oakland they may force feed DHB, just to stick it to his old team a little. Lacy is probably gonna be a must start the rest of the year, but they are playing Seattle and he's a rookie. Let's give him a rest this week. Jordy looks to be healthy but they are playing the number one defense against the pass.

Thompkins has looked great in pre-season. Earned a starting spot and his QB is a Hall of Famer that seems to go to him. He's definitely a gamble, but in this match-up he should perform pretty well.

Obviously I like Thompkins or I wouldn't have drafted him, but I'm worried that one of the biggest reasons he got so many targets is because of Amendola's absence.

Don't worry about it montana. Brady always finds away to make his options useful. Welker didn't suffer when Moss was on the team, and neither did Moss (before his skill decline). Gronk will take more targets away from him than amendola, when he's healthy... But I don't think that will be a problem either. Everyone will get theirs. The AFC East is terrible. Pats are going to feast on an easy schedule.

• Like 1

I'll say Jordy on this one.

Lacy?? not yet, must see first

Hilton?? 2nd choice, I don't think he'll get enough receptions on a team that reportedly wants to run it.

Thompkins?? can't take him over Jordy just yet.