Sign in to follow this  
biglou

Trying not to panic, buuuuut,,,,,,,

Somebody talk me off of the ledge here:

I have David Wilson, Lamar Miller, and Gio Bernard,,,,, in TWO PAID LEAGUES,,,,,,

I know its early, but I started Miller and Wilson in both leagues and earned a combined -1.10 points,,,,, Gio only had 3.00..... I planned on starting 2 of these three every week,,,,,,

So, did I screw both my teams?

Maybe not screwed but it's looking grim over here. Wilson fumbled last year in the first game and had his touches impacted as a result...perhaps it'll be different this.

Lamar Miller still seems solid...I'd wait a few weeks to get a feel for how Miami is going to work with him and Thomas...but Miller is by far the likly preferred back. Geo Bernard is brand new...I'd give him some time to find his feet...

It's not all doom and gloom and your roster has some intriguing names on there...but you might need to wait a few weeks to see which two will be the most consistent...

You have solid #1 rbs, b ut after that you are in trouble at #2. All those guys would be great if they were your flex option.

You need to bank on Wilson getting a second chance and coming through. If this is a PPR league than I think Bernard could become productive.

You will need to be aggressive on waivers and take advantage of someones injury.

Please see mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=422831

your rb's are going to be late bloomers if that...a lot upside...at this point the waiver wire is your best friend if your league does not reset each week ....save it ...giants will be signing a veteran soon as well as other teams/ free agents (sit tight) & pick up some potential starters like n.davis

• Like 1

So you think Kniles Davis will be a starter? Also, these leagues are VERY deep. One has 200 roster spots, the other has 240. To give you an idea, Julian Edelman was drafted in both.

Thanks Though

i think davis is capable of handling the load if charles goes down...same scenario bush/bell mccoy/brown