Sign in to follow this  
Recliner Pilot

Most prickish thing you have ever done.

In those long ago correge days, i had a renter who was scum, he was stealing money from his

family to pay us rent. We kicked him out. Months later we are still getting his mail, including his

state and fed tax docs. I wrote (deceased) on em and put em back in the box. We didn't get anymore

of his mail and I probably did him a favour.

So my buddy speaks solid german. So we would go out to bars back in the day and he would pose as a friend of mine just in town from germany for the weekend, and i was his half broken english translator....and he would try and talk to girls....

"Has you ever been to...hows you say....Dineyland?"

Disneyland?...

"Yes yes thank you my friend" (chicks ate this up)

Scary how often this actually worked. So he would pull some girl home....carry the bit all the way thru until the next morning.

Then when she left....and shes walking out to her car...he'd open up the window and in perfect american english yell, "Ok thanks take care!!!"

I went to an online business and stole his customers just to booster my self confidence and be in charge for the first time in my life.

Wait, that was edjr :lol:

So my buddy speaks solid german. So we would go out to bars back in the day and he would pose as a friend of mine just in town from germany for the weekend, and i was his half broken english translator....and he would try and talk to girls....

"Has you ever been to...hows you say....Dineyland?"

Disneyland?...

"Yes yes thank you my friend" (chicks ate this up)

Scary how often this actually worked. So he would pull some girl home....carry the bit all the way thru until the next morning.

Then when she left....and shes walking out to her car...he'd open up the window and in perfect american english yell, "Ok thanks take care!!!"

"You didn't make that happen.......someone else made that happen"

i walked out of a bar once, hammered, and this car window was all the way down, so i took a piss all over the drivers side of the car.

a real long piss too. like oger from revenge of the nerds

"You didn't make that happen.......someone else made that happen"

I was in on it......still...hilariously funny to watch unfold.

No points awarded for being the wing man who didn't get laid.

Ha true....had a steady girl at the time. What can ya do........

Some pr1ck in college...was doing his laundry. He just put his clothes in the dryer...and we went to bathroom...pooped in toilet,scooped it out with an scooper from janitor closet (It was mushy...NOT solid) and put it in dryer with his clothes. (and turned dryer back on)

We used to go rolling around at night....pull up to a garbage can with the wheels on it......so the passenger is holding his arm out the window holding the can handle....get up some speed and let go and launch it into the back of cars, people in the area, down roads with big hills with driveways at T intersections.....

Tremendously pr!ckish....but still quite funny,