Sign in to follow this  
Melvinbet

Who to Start? Cam @ Buffalo or RG3 @ Green Bay - Leave a link, Will answer yours

Who to Start? Cam @ Buffalo or RG3 @ Green Bay  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Cam @ Buffalo or RG3 @ Green Bay

• Cam Newton
    • RG3

I have Cam penciled in. I know Green Bay gave up a ton of yards passing, they were without Morgan Burnett and Casey Hayward. Burnett is looking like he'll play but Hayward (their interception leader last season) is out for a few more weeks. I really think Burnett would have made a difference in last weeks game but he is coming off a hamstring injury.

Carolina's offense was way too conservative last week but the talk is that they are going to open it up. How much? I have no idea.

I'm sure Green Bay will be scoring points so I'm thinking that Washington will have to throw a lot to keep up, also the Green Bay def looks really solid against the run so Morris might not do enough to get it done.

I am seeing week 2 projections all over the board for this one. Some have Cam projected higher while others have RG3 higher. I am completely stumped here. Any insight would be appreciated.

Leave a link, I will answer yours.

Rg3 has more upside in the passing game, even if no yards on the ground. Buffalo kept New England in check and their d looks good. I would go rg3, but it may be risky.

Carolina Homer here. Word is, they are going to open up Cam this week to pass. I gotta believe you roll with him this week. He is healthy and chomping at the bit to show his worth. I much prefer him over RG3 and the Packers.

Im saying camm.. To be honest u cant go to wrong.. I only cam will outscore rg3 by a little.. Both good matchups.. But i got a good feeling cam will also rush one in tomorrow. Good luck and thanks for your answer

I think you also have a good problem. But I voted RG. They will have to throw to keep up, and RG should have the rust off (or at least most of it). The other thing to consider is how well the Buf DST played against Brady.

I think Cam may be a safer play, but I'd feel more comfortable with RG.

Good luck and thanks for mine!