Sign in to follow this  
jboyd919

Do I take this trade? Tough decision...

Someone offered me Brandon Marshall & Daryl Richardson in exchange for Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles, & Jared Cook.... any opinions?

my starting lineup:

QB - Matthew Stafford

RB - Ray Rice

RB - Lesean McCoy

RB/WR - Reggie Bush

WR - Hakeem Nicks

WR - Anquan Boldin

TE - Jordan Cameron

D - Cowboys

K - Zureilen

Bench:

Darren Sproles

Maurice Jones-Drew

Lance Moore

Jared Cooke

DeAndre Hopkins

Kenbrell Thompkins

Thanks for mine. I like both Cook and Cameron, but I would prefer to have Cook. See if he will accept that change. I do hate to see you move Bush, but I'm really worried about him staying healthy

wouldn't do it, Bush cant play all 16 games and is somewhat of a band aid, But still your giving up way to much, good trade for him-lopsided for you

I'd do it and turn around and use MJD, Nicks or Boldin for trade bait, depending on how they do this weekend.

You upgrade in WR and are already RB rich--you can afford to get rid of Bush who is high on the list of most-likely-to-be-overused-and-hurt.

PPR? I like the basic idea of a Marshall for Bush trade; helps you both out. I'd counter without Sproles in the deal, that seems like a more fair deal.

Thanks for answering mine.

My initial offer was Sproles, Moore, and Cooke for just Brandon Marshall but he countered with the trade above. I was thinking the same thing, thats a lot of depth in my RBs to give up Sproles AND Bush

Hated to see Bush go down, but can't say it was unexpected--hope it is minor. He was a big factor in your trade, let us know if you took it or declined.