Sign in to follow this  
ric0

Week 2 FU Thread: Get your focks out here.

FU to the Philly right tackle. You lose a TD pass because your fat ass wasn't on the line of scrimmage!?!

Certainly someone in Philly must have a D cell or three for the back of his head.

Well, what do you know? Finley going to the locker room. This is an FU for next week since you'll probably miss.

DESEAN JACKSON.....the one year I finally stop having faith in you and don't draft you, you just magically hit your prime!!! FOCK YOU, you little overrated MIDGET.....

witten... you corksucker, I could have flexed in Wallace, Tate, a goat in heat... do not stiff me with a two dammit!!!!

WWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.....

I thought today would be a fitting spot to plug in Vincent Brown. Eddie Royal decides he should have been the first WR off the board. Fock you Eddie Royal.

Gotta give one out to Witten...................I have Cameron riding the pine and after Brady/Thompkins' performances, I need every focking point.

Fock you out to Minnesota O.C. for under using ADP............give him the focking rock you d!cks.

Fock you out to Cleveland's inept offense............score against my opponents Balt DEF you focks.

I thought today would be a fitting spot to plug in Vincent Brown. Eddie Royal decides he should have been the first WR off the board. Fock you Eddie Royal.

No really, fock you Eddie.

Matt Schaub might have ended my season in eliminator contests.

RG III keeping his trade value high though as the reigning King of Garbage Time.

Bullock sucks.

If I am eliminated in the survivor contest, all his fault. 0/3. To make matters worse, I ran him out as my cheap kicker option on Draft Day.

If I am eliminated in the survivor contest, all his fault. 0/3. To make matters worse, I ran him out as my cheap kicker option on Draft Day.

-1 pts from this focker. I should have started George Blanda, I'd have done better. :angry:

F the schedule in my league. Playing against Peyton last week, against Rodgers this week. At least I somehow pulled out the week 1 one win, cause it ain't happening this time.

Final tally: 47 points for Rodgers. Everyone start RGIII next week, because I'm playing against him.

Pierre Garcon must be the new king of garbage time. Playing against him in 3 leagues today, of course.

Thanks for the effort today Reggie. Cool you almost made it through a quarter before injuring your vag, again. And if it's Schwartz sitting him out for fumbling, and now costing them the game, he should be fired before he even gets back to the locker room. FU Detroit

Thanks for the effort today Reggie. Cool you almost made it through a quarter before injuring your vag, again. And if it's Schwartz sitting him out for fumbling, and now costing them the game, he should be fired before he even gets back to the locker room. FU Detroit

Rotoworld says Bush tweaked his knee again on the fumble.

FU to the Eagles defense who can't stop a noodle armed Rivers coming off a short week and traveling cross country to boot. And FU to me for picking them in a survivor pool.

FU to the Eagles defense who can't stop a noodle armed Rivers coming off a short week and traveling cross country to boot. And FU to me for picking them in a survivor pool.

+1 :(

Last week I scored 4th highest in a 12 team league and lost (to #1 in points).

This week I'm against the lowest projected player, a dumbass who is starting JASON HANSON as his kicker.

And I'm going to lose. Again.

Fock you Cook. 2 points bro.

Fock you Dez for sucking last week enough I benched you.

Fock you VJax for scoring an 80 yard TD and then a flag being thrown for a lineman not on the line of scrimmage.

Fock you Eli and all your picks.

Fock you TRich, when are you gonna play to your potential?

And Fock my opponent's Finley, Stafford, DJax and Burleson all scoring above (some way above) their projections.

I hate fantasy football. 0-2.