Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Boy I wish Michigan had lost to Akron

Focking egomaniacs...All I heard at the end of last week was how those slappys would go 10-0 or whatever when they face Ohio.

Get over it you dirtbags.....You beat what appears to be a once again over rated ND team and think you're winning the national title.

A loss to Akron would have made that all better!!!

Amen, brother. The scUM arrogance is sickening. They actually refer to Ohio State as "Ohio" and Michigan State as "State" as if they are giving the less credance that way. I focking hate the university of michigan and all the doooshes that cheer for them.

If the 'we gotta preserve our conference' officials didn't completely screw akron with that bs interference call at the end,

and then cheated akron out of so much time when under 30 seconds, they mighta won.

Here's the difference between Michigan fans and fans of lesser teams. Fans of lesser teams go to the internet to complain about how Michigan fans celebrate the glory of their team. Michigan fans just let the mooks be bitter.

Here's the difference between Michigan fans and fans of lesser teams. Fans of lesser teams go to the internet to complain about how Michigan fans celebrate the glory of their team. Michigan fans just let the mooks be bitter.

Paging Swirve to the white courtesy phone......

Focking moronic Akron coached cost them the win. Kids go all out and play a great game and he blows it by being a mindless tool. DUH let's run a a toss sweep on 3rd and inces on the goaline instead of just going up the middle. DUG let me call my entire team over to the sidelines to call a play and waste 10 seconds. Idiot.