Sign in to follow this  
Lesman

Pick your turd here... Wilson, Ball or Snelling.

Well this is going to be fun... MJD is hurt and even if he does end up playing, he'll be limited and going up against the Worlds Greatest Defense.

I've got:

D. Wilson @ Carolina. Is this the week Coughlin gives in?

Ball vs. Oakland. Seems to be Moreno's job to lose now.

Snelling @ Miami. Looked better than Jaquiz last week.

Leave a link...

Thanks for the reply.

I will say D.Wilson. The Giants must win this game and I like Eli this week to move the ball regularly down field.

For the same reason why I am thinking of sitting Ryan is why I wouldn't start Snelling. Why? Because the Miami defense is no slouch and their def line will be coming after Ryan.

I just don't like the Falcons on the grass in Miami. Ryan has been getting hit a lot too.

Here, This is from "Inside The Matchup" On the front of the FFToday board. Go and read it. I think the Atlanta and Miami article i's right on target.

The largest area of concern is the offensive line, which in addition to giving up five sacks are also allowing far too much pressure to reach Matt Ryan, as he is frequently taking hits and being hurried in his throws.

The match up to watch will be the front seven of Miami against the offensive line of Atlanta plus Gonzalez. The veteran tight end may be the great equalizer, as he can block effectively as well as being one of the best receivers from that position. On paper the defensive line and linebackers ought to have the advantage here.

I think Atlanta will be fine, but I don't see the usual production this week from Ryan. I think its a bad match up.

I am going to say ball. I think he is going to get the garbage yards when Denver is up BIG. Wilson will definately not get goal line touches and Miami's defense is stout. Ball at least could get a goal line touch and like I said the garbage time when they are running the clock out starting the beginning of the second half.

I am thinking Wilson although any of these guys could be an option. I just feel it is all risk/reward in this case with no sure bets and Wilson looks to be the greatest reward potential.

Can I call them all turds?

I'm not convinced that Wilson sees much more work than last week. He, Jacobs and Scott split the carries 7/7/7 and no one really did much with the football. If Jacobs picked up that kind of work in his first week with the team could he be in line for more?

Ball has to come in a few nothces below Moreno in the Denver pecking order after rushing for an average under 2 and putting the ball on the ground last week.

So... I'd go with Snelling. It is hard to know how many totes he'll get this week as the immediate workload distribution after Jackson's injury was heavily tilted toward Rodgers but Snelling is better suited for an every down role and as such I think he gets 12-15 touches, perhaps a goal line score.