Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

David Wilson owners....unite!

Sat him last week....but think of taking a blind leap of faith this week.

Not that my other options are much better...

Anyone else being an idiot like me?

He's also on my bench until he shows any signs of life. Rough matchup against Carolina this week.

Have had Looks Great Ben Tate and James Starks in over him all week.

The closer game time comes though the more I want to roll the dice. I think he gets 15 touches and a chance to produce here but the smart play is to keep him benched until further notice. .

Coughlin can be stubborn and vanilla with the other 2 backs but they don't open up the field and teams will not cheat up to the line to load the box and Eli will keep getting picked and being inefficient.

Wilson was bad in his 2nd prime time audition, just like he was bad in the first, but he's the same electric player that found a way to settle down and produce when the Giants called upon him last year.

They need to have Wilson break off a couple long ones to bring some safeties up and have got to get some semblance of balance on offense. It's been a train wreck all around.

im here but hes on my bench. starting joique and demarco instead.

who cares tho eli blows and will just be throwing it to the other team the whole day. also suck it in advance as always to old balls coughlin. i hope he chokes on his breakfast.

• Like 1

I'm starting him. My waivers don't open till Wednesday and right now have no better option. I still think he will be a solid fantasy rb this season.

who cares tho eli blows and will just be throwing it to the other team the whole day. also suck it in advance as always to old balls coughlin. i hope he chokes on his breakfast.

This.

Amen

Really thinking of making a last minute call to get Wilson in over Ben Tate...(I could consider Cecil shorts too) in my 14 team flex.

Tate is still the 2nd option and Baltimore D is dec.

Wilson might have about the equal number of touches, with potential for more, if he shows anything.

Wilson def the higher ceiling-lower floor play.

Anyone hoping on board last minute?

I own him in two. I'm weak in my other league due to it being a 14 owner league, so I will have to start him in that league. (Losing Vereen killed me.)

From bad to worse.

Giants FB Henry Hynoski exited Sunday's Week 3 game with a shoulder injury.

Hynoski is a pile-driving lead blocker, so his loss would be bad news for the Giants' running game. He's having X-rays and his return is questionable.