Sign in to follow this  
dalie

RB/FLEX- Rice, Powell, Sproles, JBell, Bernard

I have a decent stable, imo, of good RB's but none in that elite status for this week. I am figuring on starting Alfred Morris (@ Oakland) but still need my other RB and flex in a .5ppr league. Who would you roll with?

Ray Rice @ Buffalo

Darren Sproles vs Miami

Gio Bernard @ Clevland

Joquia Bell vs Chicago

Bilal Powell @Tennessee

Which 2 would y'all start in a .5ppr?

WHIR with a link.

If Rice is feeling good this week, you gotta roll with him. As far as everyone else, Powell won't be sharing with Ivory this week but that Titan Def is tough. Bush looks like he's starting but Bell should still get plenty of action, especially if Bush is spread out in the passing game due to the loss of Burleson. I'm just not sure Bell would get enough to warrant a start. I have both Bell and Bernard and I'm going with Bernard. He is getting more action every week and his play has left them with no choice but to keep increasing his role. Plus Bernard is quite active in the passing game.

I would go with Rice and Bernard however if you do not feel Rice will get the vast majority of carries, I'd plug in Bell or Powell.

See mine please:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=424368

well I'd warn that the Miami D is stiff, but the let the ATL move at will much of that game without Sjax so... I dunno, is their O line way better than the same at NO? I'd think sproles would kick ass, but then again maybe the fish are pissed and will play a different game.

I saw the CLE game and was impressed with that defense, and haven't seen the others so, my gut would say Rice but I'd be in overthink mode cuz it's his first game back from being hurt and they choose to share with Bernard. Also jokey is playing like he wants a starting job next year and he's making a pretty good case so, some "strike while the iron is hot" factor to consider there..

Sorry if this is no help whatsoever LOL... I am just chipping in what I got.

If Rice is "healthy"... he's a definite. Keep an eye on him and his practice workload.

Honestly... I think the rest are a coin flip quite honestly.

With Bush supposedly coming back, I'm a little down on J Bell this week. Sproles is a decent choice... but Miami doesn't exactly suck this year. Powell is a decent choice but facing a very good defense... and Bernard has a "kinda" good opponent in a division game.

That said... I have Bell and Bernard and I am starting Bernard. He's been getting more work every game... and I anticipate that to continue.

Tons of help I know.

Leaning toward Gio and Powell. I don't trust Rice. The way he went down two weeks ago... Scary. Also Buffalo has a decent d-line and TERRIBLE defensive backs. Ravens are going to throw. So if you have Torrey Smith... Play him. I also like Bell, and there seems to be enough production in Detroit for everyone... But Bush takes a lot of snaps when healthy. I give the nod to Powell based on the Jets O line and the fact that they need to run to take pressure off Geno.