Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Tell me I am going to be OK, I plugged in DMAC over Gore

It was a toss up, I knew about Gore bitching for the ball and they were going to feed him also Murray gashing them the week before... My only reservation was he showed up on the injury report with a knee issue and it being a short week on the road. DMAC on the other hand gets the crappy WASH D flying across the country. Will DMAC come through make me not feel like such a dumb ass ?

Probably not... Niners have to run to give Kaepernick enough time to throw. Raiders are going to have to throw to keep up with Washington. Redskins are going to try and open it up against the raiders D. They need a feel good throttling to get some momentum. Plug Gore in confidently the rest of the season... Unless they play the Packers again... Lol Kaepernick loves to scorch the Pack.

Ya I was thinking that, but being ppr there is a good chance DMAC catches 5 or 6 balls, maybe gets 100 yrds total and a score. That's 21 points, actually Gore got me 19 points on the Bench... If DMAC could get me 15 I could live with that. Everyone has been moving the ball against WASH. Your right on Gore though, if they were smart they would go back to running a lot