Sign in to follow this  
rr1881

3 for 3 trade

I don't usually do big trades like this but I need help at WR so willing to move some of my RBs to get help.

I give Edelman, R Bush, and MJD

I get Jordy, Roddy, and Chris Johnson

Good move?

I like it for the long run.

Jordy > Edelman

Roddy < R Bush (For now... When Roddy gets healthy it is a push

CJ2k = MJD

I actually love this deal for you as long as you have a RB to match with CJ2k.

I still have Rice and Pierce, Forte, Ridley, and Bell. Which is why I was starting Garçon and Edelman at WR.

So you currently have Reggie Bush, Joique Bell, MJD, Matt Forte, Ray Rice, Bernard Pierce, and Steven Ridley on your roster? What size league is this?!?!?

Also is this PPR, but honestly regardless of PPR or not if you have all those above RBs plus you've got Garcon...I say this is a no brainer for you. It'll give you Jordy and White to pick from to pair with Garcon who should be great as Washington is going to be throwing from behind all season.

Edit: I also think Edelman will lose some of his value once Gronk and Amendola are back on the field...

10 team league that is competitive, I know it doesn't seem that way. Had 10 pick and got Rice and Forte first, then Bush and MJD. Traded Sproles and Austin for Ridley, then grabbed Leveon Bell and Pierce off waivers. Guys went WR early as it is a ppr league. Figured I would take value thn trade for WR like I am now

Yeah I'd do this trade. Surprising the other team doesn't want Joique Bell from you also. Nothing like a little insurance if or when Reggie gets hurt.

If it was me I would try to get Bell off you somehow. Good trade

Good luck dude !

Roddy White was recently dropped in one of our 10 man $ leagues. I would tend to agree with Liquid Mojo, that it would be very nice to choose from Nelson and White in the future; than just Edelman.

Bush and MJD are nice, explosive scorers; but they tend to miss more games it seems in the past few years than CJ2K misses. Hard to deal away Reggie Bush and his new golden situation, though. I like Bush more than Forte, but I might be one of the few. Good luck on the trade.