Sign in to follow this  
kostnkost

Chris Johnson = Tool of the year

This just makes him even more pathetic by blowing up on FF fans on Twitter. Wasn't he blaming the O line last year for his woes??

I think he should spend more time watching game film on his computer instead of posting on Twitter.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1792524-chris-johnson-blasts-disappointed-fantasy-football-owners-over-twitter

at what point do i bench his 6 points a game for gio or snelling? damn i wish bell wasnt on bye week

At the same time, we don't know the tweets he's receiving from fantasy nerds across the country. There were fantasy nerds going after Ray Rice because he left a game with injury. People are dumb....especially fantasy nerds who have every bit of information spoon fed to them from preseason rankings to in season projections, and when the numbers don't go their way they blame everyone else but themselves for making a bad decision.

• Like 1

Yeah everybody's a doosh here. Fantasy nerds for thinking their stupid fake team is important and Chris Johnson for responding to them. Then Chris Johnson again for just generally being a gutless moron.

Well he must care what some Fantasy Footballers say as he said 'I could care less'. Either it's poor grammar and he's ignorant or he really doesn't care and he's focking lying.

I'll be sure to mention that to him in a couple years as he's washing my car at the Nashville Tidal Wave.

• Like 1

It's all for entertainment. I'm more entertained by his stupidity at responding to idiots than his play on the field.

He declared in the preseason that he would rush for 2000 yards this year. Like one of tweets said "he'll need 1500 carries to get there"

This just makes him even more pathetic by blowing up on FF fans on Twitter. Wasn't he blaming the O line last year for his woes??

I think he should spend more time watching game film on his computer instead of posting on Twitter.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1792524-chris-johnson-blasts-disappointed-fantasy-football-owners-over-twitter

Not that I like the guy at all, and I don't think he blew up here. But I think he is right. People b1tching about him and calling him out in fantasy can Go fock themselves. Get a life losers

• Like 1