Sign in to follow this  
LSUtiger

Anyone rolling with Eli Manning v. PHI this week?

We all know Eli has been a wet bag of shite so far this season but I think he's a great plug-and-play this week in a shootout against Philly. I mean if he can't give you 22+ points this week then he never will amirite?

Anyone else rolling with Eli over your non Brees/Peyton/Rodgers starter this week?

I'm considering him over Romo and Cam.

Looking at his schedule, he did put up some monster #'s for me in week 1 against Dallas, Week 2 was servicable against Denver, then the last two weeks have been awful, but both against defenses with really good pass rushes.

The rest of his schedule looks pretty soft, so I'm hoping NYG is able to get things going a bit from here.

Vick vs NY or Eli vs PHI?

Tough call as either could blow up - it's picking the right one that matters.

For comparision purposes, I'd be starting Eli over Kaepernick, who has given me three straight below average games and plays a tough HOU defense, albeit at home and on SNF.

Tough call as either could blow up - it's picking the right one that matters.

For comparision purposes, I'd be starting Eli over Kaepernick, who has given me three straight below average games and plays a tough HOU defense, albeit at home and on SNF.

I have Kaep as well, but Eli is on the wire since someone in our league cut him for Rivers.

I just think this is a bounce back game for Eli at home vs a terrible defense.

I have Kaep as well, but Eli is on the wire since someone in our league cut him for Rivers.

I just think this is a bounce back game for Eli at home vs a terrible defense.

Same here. He played well the first two weeks and PHI's defense is awful. Game should be a shootout.

Plus Kaep has been garbage the last 3 weeks.

Playing him over Kap. We've all seen it before where he looks like dog meat then comes back and goes off. Eli goes off this week

Would you guys really start him over Kaep?

I know HOU's defense is solid, so I would really temper passing expectations for Kaep, but Wilson ran all over Houston in the 4th quarter (77 yards in total - I'm guessing about 50 of them came in the 4th quarter). I'm willing to bet SF is taking note of that, and will probably try and let Kaep run a little more than he has through 4 weeks.

So, Kaep or Eli?

We all know Eli has been a wet bag of shite so far this season but I think he's a great plug-and-play this week in a shootout against Philly. I mean if he can't give you 22+ points this week then he never will amirite?

Anyone else rolling with Eli over your non Brees/Peyton/Rodgers starter this week?

i am starting him in one of my leagues . and i think he will have a sold game .

i'm facing him this week, scared to death he puts up 30+ easily. only hope is for the giants to decide to commit to the run this week in an effort to reduce turnovers and control the game which seems to work well against philly.

I have Cam and Kaepernick as well and Eli is on WW. Damn you guys! LOL now I might pick up Eli now! :doh:

I just dropped Eli this week. Not a chance he's on my roster anymore. Of course, I have Rodgers the rest of the year, but Eli sucking while Rodgers was on bye gave me my first lost.

Eeees a treeek! Eeees a treeeek! Eli's matchup is can't miss (much like the Carolina game, where three of their DB's were out). As good as it looks, I won't make the same mistake again. I'm going with Stafford. Eli stays on the bench until Matt's bye.

I have RG3 on a bye and thought about Eli but since Ive decided to go with Pryor. I'm sitting at 1-3 and know whoever I start will lay an egg.

So, does anyone know if PHI's pass rush is any good? I think that's pretty much the determining factor for the Giants this year, given how poor their OL is. It doesn't matter how bad the secondary is if they have a good pass rush they are screwed.

So, does anyone know if PHI's pass rush is any good? I think that's pretty much the determining factor for the Giants this year, given how poor their OL is. It doesn't matter how bad the secondary is if they have a good pass rush they are screwed.

PHI's D as a whole is garbage but you're definitely right - it sounds like NY will be without their starting C and RG this week. I don't care, I'm rolling with Eli in a shootout over Kaep because I can't afford another 5-13 point game from Kaep this week.