Sign in to follow this  
sosatyme72

Who to start? Culter, Kap, or Pryor?

Who should I start? I have D. Moore as one of my Wr's...but my opppnent has Gore and Forte. What you guys think? yardage points, 6 pts TD, -2 int,fumbles...

Kap vs texans
Cutler vs Saints
Pryor vs Chargers

thanks will respond to urs..

I'm starting Pryor over Luck this week, so I might be a bit biased. He's got a great matchup, but his upside is much more limited than Kap. NO has been a TO machine and Cutler has already started his downward slide. Kap can get you 30... Or 5. I think Pryor's got a decent floor around 15 points in this matchup. Also, I'm of the rational belief that who you start will have no effect on other players... because we're playin fantasy football, so I wouldn't be concerned about who they have. They are gonna score their points no matter what.

Here's mine, thanks in advance... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=424921

I'm starting Pryor over Luck this week, so I might be a bit biased. He's got a great matchup, but his upside is much more limited than Kap. NO has been a TO machine and Cutler has already started his downward slide. Kap can get you 30... Or 5. I think Pryor's got a decent floor around 15 points in this matchup. Also, I'm of the rational belief that who you start will have no effect on other players... because we're playin fantasy football, so I wouldn't be concerned about who they have. They are gonna score their points no matter what.

Here's mine, thanks in advance... http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=424921

DId the same thing, Pryor over Luck. Was thinking of getting Hoyer, but SD's pass D is the worst and I think Pryor is going to have to throw a lot to keep up with the chargers. I'm playing against Kap. I am hoping he does bad. I agree that he can explode in any game though.