Sign in to follow this  
dpbuddha

Well I focked up a little. Need advice for the week. WHIR

Well I done focked up. I didn't realize my league rules dictated that a trade agreed upon before Thursday's game, but has a voting period that resulted in the trade being finalized Friday and including a player in Thursdays game, would not actually go through until the following week. So, I was expecting to have Giovani Bernard on my roster for the weekend and I was plugging him in. As a result, I dropped Rashad Jennings and picked up Ellington for a more long-term speculation. Well had I known about the trade rule, I would have played Jennings this week...can't do that now and I can't pick him back up 'cause he's on waivers until Wednesday. So here's what I'm left with.

I need to start 2:

Martin (Bye)

MJD (starting)

Ben Tate

Ellington

Would you start Tate or Ellington in this situation? Non-PPR, no points for yardage until you hit 70...so I think I need to go with the guy most likely to score a TD.

Or do I drop someone and pick up another RB?

I can't drop Tate because he's part of the trade that will be processed on Wednesday. I can only drop Ellington and I can pick up one of these guys: Quizz, Pead, Hillman, D. Thomas, Bolden, Stacy, Franklin, Jacobs.

Leave a link to yours.

Tate's been a tough sell. I figure Fosters injury around week 10 but by then you'll know if you're in the playoffs.

Update to my above post where I thought Foster would be injured around week 10. I have a hurt and injured Tate. I'd like to see them rest Tate too but they're running him into the ground.