Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys: In-game Discussion

Inactives

Washington - QB Rex Grossman, LB Brandon Jenkins, G Josh LeRibeus, NT Chris Neild, SS Jordan Pugh, SS Bacarri Rambo, RB Chris Thompson

Dallas - G David Arkin, C Phil Costa, RB Lance Dunbar, CB Chris Greenwood, LB Edgar Jones, TE Andre Smith, OT Darrion Weems

Haha a primetime game for the division? Hahaha...I can't wait to see what Turnover Tony has in store!

Someone has to win the NFC East and if it does happen to be the Cowboys I just do not see them winning their wild card game with that defense. Just Pitiful. They better hope D.Ware is alright.

It's obvious rg3 is healthier now. Can tell in his running, he's way closer to full strength.

I think you're right. He does look like he is going all out.

I don't know why people keep rating RGlll so high. Yea he CAN be good but he hasn't really shown anything worthwhile this season.

The Cowboys defense is so bad it isn't funny.

I have no confidence in them.

OMG! Another big play followed up with a penalty vs Dallas. Wow!

Geez... I need a lot of points from Dez and Romo... The Skins Special Teams is not helping me out..

Geez... I need a lot of points from Dez and Romo... The Skins Special Teams is not helping me out..

I just want more Total team points. I want points from Bailey just in case I need end of year tie breaker points.

There is 1 more.

I find bob's hair offensive. Shut up douchewaffle

what I don't like about Bob's brand of journalism is that he tells the viewer what to think... he doesn't report the news then say 'in my opinion' or 'some might say'... whatever he says must just be so, and the viewer is supposed to eat it up... he's lame... and FIGJAM if I ever saw one.

Win or lose this game, the Cowboys @ Eagles game next week should be a good one.

Good defense again by Dallas. They are so bad.

I don't know why people keep rating RGlll so high. Yea he CAN be good but he hasn't really shown anything worthwhile this season.

He's a poor man's Vick, without the dog killing.

Momentum has changed. Dallas needs a stop

Never thought they would get that first down..So bad they are.

Soon the lead will be gone.

RG III is a better Subway spokesman than quarterback. Can't say I don't enjoy seeing him suck; he is an egomaniacal turd.

Okay!! Now Romo needs to lead them down the field and score.

I have to admit, I was wrong. I thought RG3 was a good passer because he had a high completion percentage and QB rating, but now I see he is just an RB throwing HB options. Even LT2 could complete passes like that, but he didn't try to be a full time QB.

RG3 can not make NFL throws. Now that he can't run, he is exposed for what he is: Mark Sanchez with Joe Webb running. Actually, I guess he's just Joe Webb.

I have to admit, I was wrong. I thought RG3 was a good passer because he had a high completion percentage and QB rating, but now I see he is just an RB throwing HB options. Even LT2 could complete passes like that, but he didn't try to be a full time QB.

RG3 can not make NFL throws. Now that he can't run, he is exposed for what he is: Mark Sanchez with Joe Webb running. Actually, I guess he's just Joe Webb.

He's made plenty of nfl throws, last year as well as this year. Yea I'm pretty pissed he has no tds in this game and is killin me, but he can throw. Had over 300yds first 3 games iirc.

But yea, this ahole killed me tonite. Just 1 td would have been great.

He's made plenty of nfl throws, last year as well as this year. Yea I'm pretty pissed he has no tds in this game and is killin me, but he can throw. Had over 300yds first 3 games iirc.

He is missing a lot of easy throws. Without the threat to run, he is a mediocre QB. He is definitely not worth the amount of draft picks the redskins gave up for him.

He can only throw to wide, wide open WRs, and not just NFL wide open, but college wide open. Last year he could run so teams were forced to play that. He didn't actually pass much last year, in terms of yardage and attempts both numbers were low. Luck and Wilson I believe had way more in both categories.

He's also too stupid to slide, still.

He's a one trick pony and defenses figured out that trick, and even if they hadn't his trick leads to injury and then he can't do it anymore. You need to be able to pass in this league, he just can't do it.

The Rams came out way ahead in that trade.

And honestly, if I was running an NFL franchise, I would not draft a running QB in the 1st round. Geno Smith and Andrew Luck are the only 2 good QBs out of the draft the past two years because both are primarily pocket passers with great arms. That's what you need in the NFL.

How can you find out exactly what time the game ended? I was working and was not able to see the game. Our league allows first come-first served pickups immediately after Sunday night's game and it has been brought to my attention that a pickup was made before the game was over. Before I can do anything about it, I need to be able to find out what time the game ended. I can't seem to be able to find this anywhere.

He is missing a lot of easy throws. Without the threat to run, he is a mediocre QB.

i won't rate him as mediocre just yet, but i agree that the position is much easier to play with a strong run game.

people seem to forget that he was the beneficiary of a 1600 yard rusher last season. take that away, and all of a sudden your team is relying on you to move the chains instead of just to make big plays off play-action.

still has a ton of potential though. we'll see how he progresses.