Sign in to follow this  
Flgatorguy87

Who you starting over Brady this week?

According to our own FFToday rankings he is a borderline QB2 play this week.

As it stands, not sure I have the balls for this, Henne is in my starting lineup as a plug and play for the week. Lets hear who everyone is starting for Brady or who your starting Brady over.

Count me in for Foles... Brady is KILLING me and I was hoping to have Vick to roll the dice on... but Foles looks interesting enough especially in what should be a shootout with Dallas. I like Foles to be able to run the Eagles offense enough to rack up more fantasy points than Brady can against what has been a tough Jets D this year.

Russell tonight or maybe even Tannehill

Idk.....Brady is rated higher this week at other sites than FF Today but I think I agree with the ranking here.

I know there's some stat that Brady usually plays better in the 2nd matchup against the Jets each year but I just don't think I can trust him. Look at that Saints game.....if he doesn't get back on the field for that last miracle minute, he would've finished with less than 200 and no TDs.....again.

But the Cards secondary is tough. Almost leaning towards Tannehill coming off the bye vs. BUF.

seriously considering freeman over him. without amendola or gronk in there brady is just a game manager. their offensive pace is slower. they run the ball more, even in the redzone. not only that but brady has just been off this year, I've seen him miss a lot of open recievers or at least put the ball in less than ideal spots. the pats schedule is tough defensively too. If i'm going to get 10 points from a qb I may as well go with a guy who at least has 25 point potential which I think freeman has with the defenses he's playing. hoping freeman recaptures the amazing 10 week stretch he has last year, he certainly has a lot to prove.

seriously considering freeman over him. without amendola or gronk in there brady is just a game manager. their offensive pace is slower. they run the ball more, even in the redzone. not only that but brady has just been off this year, I've seen him miss a lot of open recievers or at least put the ball in less than ideal spots. the pats schedule is tough defensively too. If i'm going to get 10 points from a qb I may as well go with a guy who at least has 25 point potential which I think freeman has with the defenses he's playing. hoping freeman recaptures the amazing 10 week stretch he has last year, he certainly has a lot to prove.

Wow....idk if it's gotten that bad......to play devil's advocate, the rooks keep getting better and Tom will certainly be playing with more confidence after that win last week. Maybe Bolden gets more involved too.

Josh Freeman in his first game with a whole new team on a run-first offense, really?

seriously considering freeman over him.

I think this would be totally Absurd.

However, you can be the lone guy that says "I told you so" Tuesday morning.

Good Luck.

Wow....idk if it's gotten that bad......to play devil's advocate, the rooks keep getting better and Tom will certainly be playing with more confidence after that win last week. Maybe Bolden gets more involved too.

Josh Freeman in his first game with a whole new team on a run-first offense, really?

i'll probably wake up sunday morning and come to my senses but everything I look at tells me to roll the dice. game one against the jets brady is one broken coverage/trick play play away from only scoring about 5 points and that was at home. I really haven't seen much improvement from the wr's personally. we now have 6 weeks of evidence to show brady shouldn't be considered an every week no questions asked starter. his 2 best games were against terrible secondary's in the bills and falcons and even those were maybe slightly above avg fantasy performances. the rest have generally been stinkers.

the giants as we know are the 2nd best team to start a qb against, hell they let alex smith throw for 3 tds on them. Every qb they've faced has had at least 2 tds. if anyone is worried about a qb learning quick enough I remember a few years back Jacksonville literally signed a qb off the street the week of a game in 40yr old todd bouman to start on the road at Kansas city, a playoff chiefs team, and bouman threw for 200+ and 2 tds. this is a much better situation than that. I have no doubt freeman will have enough of the playbook down, and having ADP makes it all the better to take the pressure off.

I've seen some projections having brady and freeman running neck and neck. its not completely off the wall.

not sure I know what this thread means.... you cant run on the Jets so he will be throwing all day

that's true.. and they shut down the run the first time they played each other.. they also shut down the pass. considering the fact that the Jets are at home and Brady doesn't have any of his weapons this week, I think if you have a better option you have to roll with it. Freeman is not the option though in my opinion

Gronky to the rescue!!! What's the opinions now? I'll prob give it a week before I throw Brady back into the do not remove category, but I am really happy as a Brady owner.

Gronky to the rescue!!! What's the opinions now? I'll prob give it a week before I throw Brady back into the do not remove category, but I am really happy as a Brady owner.

Still sitting him this week. Next week hill be back in my lineup. He's let me down to much this year and I need a break from him. Need a break from Spiller to but my options are slim :(

i think all of this is moot now with gronk returning. even if he isn't 100% the defense will have to account for him. i'm starting brady.

i think all of this is moot now with gronk returning. even if he isn't 100% the defense will have to account for him. i'm starting brady.

I am sticking with Foles this week. Good news to see that Gronk is back this week but I still say Foles is a better point generator this particular week with Brady and Gronk going up against the Jets... Eagles will be in a shootout with Dallas... Foles will be a good one week plug-in...

Giving Gronk a week to get settled in and shake the rust off. I will be back on the Brady wagon next week... Brady will be getting stronger with weapons returning.

I am sticking with Foles this week. Good news to see that Gronk is back this week but I still say Foles is a better point generator this particular week with Brady and Gronk going up against the Jets... Eagles will be in a shootout with Dallas... Foles will be a good one week plug-in...

Giving Gronk a week to get settled in and shake the rust off. I will be back on the Brady wagon next week... Brady will be getting stronger with weapons returning.

for sure. waiting a week on this situation if you have an above average option is probably wise.

Some of these Brady throws are just not accurate. The popular "way too high" out the end zone throw is my most hated annoying throw.