Sign in to follow this  
B1CUDA

Luck or Foles?

I know that all of the sites/experts are saying that Luck is going to have a huge game against the Bronco's, but, Foles is going against a busted up, Dallas D?

If Luck and his receivers hadn't laid an egg on Monday night, I would feel better about starting him.

Both D's have given up a ton of points, which makes it a tough call for me. I think Foles is fighting for the starting gig, and is going to air it out, any chance he gets.

What say you???

I also have both foles and luck in two leagues and debating on starting one. Both Denver and Dallas struggle against the pass and are ranked in the bottom 5 in terms of giving up yards through the air. Both games could be a shootout and both luck and foles are at home. It's tough.

• Like 1

I'm going with foles over Ryan. Bailey has another game under his belt back from injury...and Denver gets third pass rush back. Their d is going to start to get nasty. wouldn't be surprised to see a few pick sixes

Kobe - That is one of the main reasons why I am leaning towards Foles. Von Miller is going to be on a mission, and Demarcus Ware is missing the Philly game. Not to mention the comments that Irsay said about Manning. I think Denver is going to go in there, and smack them around. I am 6-0 in my league, so, I hope I dont screw the pooch with my choice....lol.

I seriously think either way you go you'll be alright. But I like Foles alittle better this week.

Goodluck dude !

I know that all of the sites/experts are saying that Luck is going to have a huge game against the Bronco's, but, Foles is going against a busted up, Dallas D?

If Luck and his receivers hadn't laid an egg on Monday night, I would feel better about starting him.

Both D's have given up a ton of points, which makes it a tough call for me. I think Foles is fighting for the starting gig, and is going to air it out, any chance he gets.

What say you???

easy . luck no question

Have to go Luck. Foles is too unproven and Luck should have a big bounce back game. You can also post WDIS matchup questions here to see what others are thinking too. Good luck,

Foles and to me it's not even close. I am a Dallas fan and they simply for the last decade can't cover the pass. Doesnt matter who they draft etc for cornerback they get killed on the pass. Now you have Ware hurt which should make the play action even worse to cover. Everyone knows luck will have to throw to keep up with Peyton uncluding the Broncos. They will gear the defense towards that as I doubt they are worried about Richardson. Luck will be good Foles will be better.

Luck. He is a much better QB.