Sign in to follow this  
FenixTx972

Dallas Cowboys possibly trading for RB

McFadden went to Arkansas. Which is the only reason Jerry (went to Arkansas as well) chose Felix Jones over Chris Johnson and Rashard Mendenhaul. Or refused to wait on Matt Forte, Jamaal Charles, or Ray Rice.

Arkanfuckinsas. Just sayin.

Upper Class Trash and SirenSong have nailed it on the head - CAP SPACE. I was thinking ADP as for a first round this year and next year. I wasn't thinking about the cap room, which apparently there isn't any. Another poster threw out the name Mark Ingram. I wouldn't trust him either. He always seems to be on the injury report.

Pierre Thomas would be intriguing, but doesn't he get dinged up as well?

Jonathan Stewart - oft injured

Dammit, which rb out there for trade isn't injury prone? What about Michael Bush in Chicago? What's his health situation like?

cowboys will be fine, they have 4 decent RB's.... Murray and Dunbar are exceptional and will be back very soon. Its good randle got some real experience.

• Like 1

McFadden went to Arkansas. Which is the only reason Jerry (went to Arkansas as well) chose Felix Jones over Chris Johnson and Rashard Mendenhaul. Or refused to wait on Matt Forte, Jamaal Charles, or Ray Rice.

Arkanfuckinsas. Just sayin.

Peyton Hillis.

Just remember i called it.

cowboys will be fine, they have 4 decent RB's.... Murray and Dunbar are exceptional and will be back very soon. Its good randle got some real experience.

Fortunately for us - the division sucks, unless we just totally fock it up (which is entirely possible) we should be able to win it with even these backs we have. Murray is really good, but the rest are average at best - Tanner actually below average. It's great that Jerry decided we were so deep in talent that he could afford to draft a back up pass catching TE with our 2nd round pick last year - how nice would it have been to use that on a potential starting rb..