Sign in to follow this  
$epphori$

WR most likely traded by deadline?

Britt?

Gordon?

Nicks?

Other WR?

I am thinking Britt would cost the least so he has a better chance of all of being traded. Thoughts?

Gordon's off field issues I think are outweighed by his low cap cost, and of course his monster talent. I have been suggesting Dallas, though I have heard NOTHING in local media suggesting this. But consider... Clownie has a history of trading for WR's, this wouldalso grab some lime light for his glory hogging arse, and lastly it takes some pressure off what will be a brutal week here in the metroplex.

But the biggest consideration is what Gordon would do in this offense, opposite Dez. Wow.

Gordon's off field issues I think are outweighed by his low cap cost, and of course his monster talent. I have been suggesting Dallas, though I have heard NOTHING in local media suggesting this. But consider... Clownie has a history of trading for WR's, this wouldalso grab some lime light for his glory hogging arse, and lastly it takes some pressure off what will be a brutal week here in the metroplex.

But the biggest consideration is what Gordon would do in this offense, opposite Dez. Wow.

That would never happen, Dez is fighting for touches from the rookie Williams already.

• Like 1

Dallas does not need to trade for gordon. It would cost draft picks at the least and gordon is a half a step from being suspended again. You would be paying for the fact he is in fact getting the big picture. Dallas has a wr on the outside to run with dez. Terrance williams is a bad man. Romo was off yesterday in his accuracy and it really showed in his touch passes to williams 1 that would have been an easy td another a 40 yard pass that ended up being uncatchable. He was open pretty often yesterday and romo just did not hit him.

TN is reportedly seeking a 3rd rounder for Britt. That's not going to happen. The guy is horrible.

Nicks has lost much of his skill. He had the ability to separate from defenders three years ago. Maybe it was his leg injuries, but he has lost that. He may fit in a place like Baltmore, but is he worth giving up a pick for?

Roddy could probably be had, but considering how Jennings has looked, I think teams may be wary of acquiring an aging WR, especially one that is paid so well. It would be hard to fit his salary under most teams cap right now. Cincy could do it and maybe one or two other teams, but not many.

Gordon supposedly has several teams interested. Why Cleveland would even let him go makes no sense though. I get the fact he's a huge risk with his off field issues, but he's cheap and he's pretty darn good. Trading him for a 2nd round pick could come back to bite them. Interestingly enough, the 49'ers now have two second round picks.... Considering he can fit under most any cap at his current salary, several teams probably really are interested. Him in Indy would make the most sense to me. They need a solidly built big guy. Baltimore could use him too, as could San Fran and several others. Put him in Dallas and you suddenly have Gordon, Bryant and Williams to go along with Witten. That would be one heck of an offense. He would also work well in Arizona and allow them to trade/dump Fitz in the offseason. They aren't going to pay Fitz $18 million in 2014. lol Another overlooked team is Detroit. How good would he be in tandem with Calvin and Stafford?

Fitz. You heard it here first.

AZ has reportedly decided thay won't pay up after this year.

came in here to say that. heard it first from shefty though.

It's not likely that any big name gets traded at the trade deadline. Especially WR where you have to learn the routes and calls and get on the same page as your QB--all of which is very hard to do mid-season. Pats traded for Branch a few years ago mid season but only because he already knew most of offense and had rapport with Brady.

came in here to say that. heard it first from shefty though.

But not here.

Fitz. You heard it here first.AZ has reportedly decided thay won't pay up after this year.

I agree. I think the Lions will make a move on Fitzgerald to help Stafford out. Giving them 3 legit (dependable) passing options on the eve of Broyles' season ending injury. If not Fitzgerald maybe a cheaper option..

I agree. I think the Lions will make a move on Fitzgerald to help Stafford out. Giving them 3 legit (dependable) passing options on the eve of Broyles' season ending injury. If not Fitzgerald maybe a cheaper option..

There aren't many teams that wouldn't benefit from Fitz, both on and off field.

No way in hell this happens.. they dont have the cap space to sign another expensive wr nor do they have the need for another #1

The Cards are 4-4 and have not abandoned their playoff hopes.

So, no, I don't think this will happen.

Tony Gonz to the Chiefs!

No, the Falcs need him more than ever, and the Chiefs are set, but I think we can all agree he probably wishes he had retired after all.

It's not likely that any big name gets traded at the trade deadline. Especially WR where you have to learn the routes and calls and get on the same page as your QB--all of which is very hard to do mid-season. Pats traded for Branch a few years ago mid season but only because he already knew most of offense and had rapport with Brady.

And because the Hawks had given up on him.

People are thinking of stars. It would have to be someone like Branch who was formerly a star but who is now languishing because he doesn't fit in.

I think trading Nicks makes the most since

I would agree but again it appears the Giants' aren't quite dead yet, they're just two games off the division lead with a game left vs Dallas. They are ready for a late season run for pride if that fails, so I don't think Coughlin will allow this.

And because the Hawks had given up on him.

People are thinking of stars. It would have to be someone like Branch who was formerly a star but who is now languishing because he doesn't fit in.

Gonna have to disagree with you there. I think Kenny Britt and Hakeem Nicks fit that description perfectly. Maybe even Fitzgerald.

Trade Calvin while value is high!

Seriously would love to see any WR come to Lions

How about Gonzo in Honolulu blue?