Sign in to follow this  
GULAN

Should I Offer This Trade? Foster For Welker?

I see how this trade can benefit both our teams. I feel Foster is giving up a little too much for Welker... Am I right with that? Does anybody see a better deal I can offer??
10 Team PPR League
My Team: 4-4
QB: Romo, P Rivers
RB: A Foster, M Forte, L Miller, D Woodhead, Z Stacy, R Helu
WR: B Marshall, D Amendola, P Garcon, S Johnson, D Heyward-Bey
TE: J Cameron, J Thomas
K: M Crosby
DEF:Saints
His Team: 3-5
QB: D Brees
WR: C Johnson,W Welker, T Smith, G Jennings, G Tate, D Moore, J Simpson, E Royal
RB: B Powell, J Rodgers, J Randle, B Green-Ellis
TE: R Gronkowski, C Clay
K: M Bryant
DEF: Bengals

Thanks, Leave a LInk...

I think you're giving up too much. I'm assuming you start 2 WRs, and Marshall + Garcon is pretty solid (albeit Garcon has had a few down weeks). I think he gets much better, and you're only slightly better. Personally I'd hold out for a better trade. I know Foster is injured, but assuming he's fine, you've got a pretty solid team. I don't think adding Welker puts you over the edge to a great team though.... now that said, if Foster's injury has you very concerned, then by all means go ahead and do it just to save you the headaches...

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=427036

Thanks guys, I will start responding to your links now..

To address a few responses:

We start 3 WR, 2 RB, 1TE, 1 Flex (W/R/T)

Having another top WR would be a great addition to Marshall and Garcon. I don't trust Amendola anymore (well maybe a little, but not enough) S Johnson is always banged up with a sub par QB. I have high hopes on my new pickup Heyward-Bey but that's only speculating.

I'm not worried about Fosters' injury, but I know I need another top WR to put my team over the top.

I added A Brown (NYG) and dropped R Helu. So now with M Forte, D Woodhead, L Miller, Z Stacy, and A Brown I should be alright.

This guy really needs a RB bad...Is there any other offer you guys can see that will help mine? Is it completely insane to ask for C Johnson instead of Welker? Haha

Thanks, Leave A LInk