Sign in to follow this  
CornKobb

Lance Moore WR Saints.....Snap Count?

Thinking about rolling with him with a limited JGrahm, Colston as a desperate one week play.

I remember having Moore a few years ago and he barely sniffed the field. Wondering after a 3-34td stat line last week if he is worth the plug n play and if anyone is playing him.

I hate to go with a guy who only gets 20 percent of snaps in a game but with the injuries to other wr has that Changed? thanks.

I could get Rod Streater wr oak vs Philly instead???? Man having Calvin, Decker, and Blackmon on a bye sucks. Guess Blackmon is on a bye for rest of year

I think he's a decent plug-in for this week especially if your stuck. Can you get stills?

I think he's a decent plug-in for this week especially if your stuck. Can you get stills?

no sir . stills is rostered. I havent watched the saints all year and wondered what moores chances are to get some targets.

no sir . stills is rostered. I havent watched the saints all year and wondered what moores chances are to get some targets.

I'm actually in the same predicament. With Calvin on a bye and Cobb injured I've been scrambling to find a WR during byes. I'm starting Moore. Last week was his first game back after injury, so his snap count was low. Expect an increase this week, especially if Colston doesn't play.

gonna be a cold and windy (15-20mph) day out in Jerzee.

iirc, there has always been a significant disparity in Moore's stats at home (very good) vs. on the road (dicey, at best).

however, with Colston sitting, Graham hobbled, and the long ball threat compromised a tad due to conditions, i have plugged Moore in as wr3 myself. best case scenario is that he (along with Sproles) capitalize on the short stuff from Brees today.

I AM NEWPOSTERGUY!!1!!11!

I could get Rod Streater wr oak vs Philly instead???? Man having Calvin, Decker, and Blackmon on a bye sucks. Guess Blackmon is on a bye for rest of year

I have Cruz, Nicks, Julius and Knowshown on bye in one league. I think I can chalk up the L.

I'd plug and play Riley Cooper with Nick Foles back at the helm.

son, i'd bet green fockin' money that the only 'pads' you ever put on were Maxi-pads with wings!!1!11! and apparently you're back on the rag today .... GO WIT' THE FLOW, NANCY!!111!1111!

I AM NEWPOSTERGUY!!1!!111

No, just calling u out

Ur giving bad FF advice because u say 50 is cold and will somehow affect NFL players ???

Sorry u are very wrong and don't want guys here reading ur advice....from u taking out the trash and u felt "cold" Still in ur pj pants

Wind yes, 50 no.

Lance Moore is a no-brainer this week. Period. If he has a bad stat line, you can chalk it up to the fantasy-gods getting revenge for your past sins. This is the clear percentage play in your situation. set it and fuggitaboudit..

Lance Moore is a no-brainer this week. Period. If he has a bad stat line, you can chalk it up to the fantasy-gods getting revenge for your past sins. This is the clear percentage play in your situation. set it and fuggitaboudit..

Ok....good point . will go for it with colston out. here goes nothing.

I'd plug and play Riley Cooper with Nick Foles back at the helm.

Ahem......