Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 9 F.U. Thread: Too early? F.U.

Fock you out to K.C. Secondary for giving up a TD to Buffalo 3rd string QB.

Fock you out to Clay from Thursday. 3 focking points? You focking kidding me?!!!

More surely to follow.........

F me for having to start Campbell and Mccluster Mcclusterwith Stafford and CJ on bye

And big FU to VICK for being out

Not really a FU...

But how about Red Zone Guy... He was really obsessed with the Panthers defense not allowing a first half TD record. I think he made a WWII reference for Pete's sake.

Fock you out to K.C. Secondary for giving up a TD to Buffalo 3rd string QB.

Give Tuel proper credit. He's not just a 3rd string QB. He's a 3rd string undrafted rookie QB!

Fock You Andy Walrus Reid....

You think I don't remember you misusing Brian Westbrook when trying to make McNabb look like a great QB?!! I'll bathe in your blubber if you don't start giving Charles the rock, you idiot.

FOCK you shanahan. 3rd and 1 and you give the ball to focking young to run it in?! Are you focking kidding me? And a major FOCK you to Fred Jackson. Get the hell in the dam endzone when you're on the focking one yard line

FU Ryan Mathews

I feel like SD has not been on offense at all this afternoon.

Oh, and FU Nate Washington. You have been my favorite bench WR over the years, but hows about a catch today just so I know you are alive and well huh?

Anyone watching the redskins game? Why the focking hell is Darrel young getting focking 1 yard runs all of a sudden taking away from Morris?!?!?!

Ryan Mathews blows. Fock off ballbag.

FU Dez. Maybe you should take another fit puzzy.

Fock whoever is calling the plays in KC. Hey d!ckbrain, that Charles dude is pretty good. Alex Smith is not.

I would be pissed if Helu was getting the 1 yard TD runs but focking someone I've never even heard of? Get the FOCK out of here you rat faced bastard

FU Reed. I heard you were supposed to be a stud so I was confident starting you with VD on bye. From the bits of the SD/WAS game I've seen on RZ today I haven't seen you do d1ck!!!

FU Cowboys, always playing down to opponents level. Lions loss devastated them and dez has the whole offense walking on eggshells.

Romo the homo must be feeling bullied. Hope he doesn't pull a martin and go home with his d!ck between his legs.