Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Official Week 9 F.U. Thread: Too early? F.U.

FU to fantasy football and the "way things are now". Its as random as a random number generator that has a range to choose from between 1 and 1,000,000,000,000,000.

Just stating the facts.

Thanks.

Romo the homo must be feeling bullied. Hope he doesn't pull a martin and go home with his d!ck between his legs.

Uggh. Now I have a visual in my head of Romo dancing around like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs. Yuck.

• Like 1

Uggh. Now I have a visual in my head of Romo dancing around like Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs. Yuck.

:first:

Thanks for putting that image in my head now...................... :lol:

Another fock you out to Reid. Your 'I'll trick them by not using Charles' schtick is focking retarded. Now you gave him the rock and he's starting to show you what you should have done from the start.

HAHAHA

And now Graham's hurt. lmao. this is getting silly now

????? what.....what happened?

FOCK you romo. You choke on dik so much it ain't even funny. You don't utilize your number 1 receiver at all and now you're gonna lose to a 1-6 team. Just focking leave Dallas

Murray having a career day???

I am not so sure any of those players are having CAREER days.

The only two players I can think of having CAREER days are Young for WAS and that rookie WR6 for Buffalo.

I am not so sure any of those players are having CAREER days.

The only two players I can think of having CAREER days are Young for WAS and that rookie WR6 for Buffalo.

Having their best days of the season

Matt Ryan:

FU.

Nice one, and great movie... Although I thought you chose the clip when Peter says, "It's not that I'm lazy... It's that I just don't care."

FU DeAngelo. Let Tolbert get those GL carries. Oh well, better than having Cam vulture those.

Fock you Ryan MathEWS. Ewwwwwwwws. You were doing alright for a quarter, then disappeared. He's the only RB to have back to back 100 yard games they said. He'll run a ton against the Redskins, they said. I hate you and everyone who said it was a good idea to start you.

Fock you Jordan Reed. Another disappearing act. Had a great first quarter and then POOF, where'd you go? The only plausible excuse would be if you got injured. Witten makes me pay by exploding on my bench

How does Mathews not get a goal line carry on those last three plays?

It's not even him... Is the OC stickin it to Woodhead in the showers?

Rex Ryan - You jackoff. Two weeks ago you run Chris Ivory into the ground. He has 34 carries. I pick him up and start him the following week as a plug and play based on his workload. That week you give him 6 carries and a whopping 1.1 points. I bench him this week seeing his decreased workload. You up his carries again and lean on him - 19.90 on my bench in a must win game with a depleted RB core. Next time you're walking your fat azz in a park and need to sit down after your first 15 steps, I hope its on a park bench with a missing wet paint sign. FU.

So help me god if Darrel young gets another goal line carry I'm gonna go punch shanahan in the face

So help me god if Darrel young gets another goal line carry I'm gonna go punch shanahan in the face

:lol:

Can someone please paint me a clear picture of who the fock Darrel The Barrel Young is and why in holy hell he has 3 TD's?

Can someone please paint me a clear picture of who the fock Darrel The Barrel Young is and why in holy hell he has 3 TD's?

easy. shanahandjob is in the back pocket of his corporate owners, he doesn't want big stats out of any player because they would have to pay them more.

I'm sorry, I feel for the Alf owners but all the Darrel Young posts just made my day. I haven't stopped laughing since . Not at your misery, but because it's Shanahanigans . First Helu now DY .