Sign in to follow this  
gimethedamnball

Lineup help, will help with yours

I like Kaep this week; but Locker has a great matchup vs. Jax. Locker probably has the highest ceiling; and I'd have to know your exact situation (scoring, other players and who you are playing against) to make a "qualified" decision here. Both should be pretty solid plays but I'd probably lean towards Locker,

I say Allen for sure and then its a tough call with Jordy/Spiller. I would expect Spiller to get his normal amount of work and Pittsburgh's run D has been bad; the Packers are in a must-win mentality IMO and Jordy's still the best WR option . . . just don't know what to expect from Seneca Wallace. I'd go with Allen/Spiller but don't really dislike Jordy.

I would go with Kaep. Although Jacksoville's D sux. TN will most likely be running the ball. Carolina has a good run defense and Kaep will need to throw often.

Allen and Spiller. James Jones is back which will cut into Jordy's targets.

Thanks for mine.

Probably Kaepernick. Carolina has put up great numbers against QBs this year, but they haven't played any teams with great QBs since game 1 (aside from clearly struggling Matt Ryan). And his running ability gives him a high floor.

I don't know, they say Spiller's ankle is healthy, but Christopher Harris at ESPN is saying he's rewatching the tape and seeing him limping off the field after each long run. You just told me to play Nelson but I'd probably go with Allen and Spiller here. I am going to play Nelson, but I still view him as a question mark until Wallace shows he's capable.

I'd go Kaep if you just need decent production. If you need the high upside play, then I 'd go Locker against the Jags.I have Locker ranked one sot above
Kaep this week.

Allen is a must start.

Jordy and Spliier is close. I would go Spiller. Seneca Wallace is terrible.

See mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=427767