Sign in to follow this  
Bui

Huge Trade offer - I give up LeSean McCoy (story inside)

I am below .500 but have a good team. Still a definite shot at the last playoff spot. I had Mike James go down tonight which screws me badly.

I face the Taco of our league next week, then a decisive match week 12 that will determine a ton. I will have LeSean McCoy AND Gio Bernard on bye that week. I am being offered Lacy, Ridley, and Starks for McCoy straight up. Should I take this trade? What do you guys think of Ridley ROS? Should I risk having to start Andre Ellington and Chris Ivory as my RB1 and RB2 in week 12? Are Lacy and Ridley that big of upgrades?

Thanks to all who help.

I would make that trade; Lacy is a solid RB1 option and Ridley is borderline RB1/RB2 ROS. Starks is probably useless, you don't need a handcuff for Lacy with your stable of RBs, so I would probably try to get a flex-level WR there instead - though you don't need it. That is a stacked team to be below .500! This trade could really solidify your squad.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=427916

Thanks, yes I have most points against by a margin of 300 something. Absurdly bad luck vs high scorer most weeks lol. Any other opinions?

I'm close to pulling the trigger, Ridley kinda scares me though. Think his outlook is solid RoS?

thanks for answering mine..I would do the trade Lacy is RB1 and I am a big fan of Ellington to me Ridley is a bonus who has great potential do it and good luck

I wouldn't do it.

Starks won't do much for you (you're not going to start both him and Lacy), and Vereen is back, he'll take a lot of Ridley's value.

I probably like Ivory better going forward than Ridley.

You could do much better.

It matter's on your scoring, but like in my league I have been pretty disappointed in McCoy's lack of touchdowns cause we only get a point every 25 yards. I personally would pull the trigger on this because Lacy is a goal line back and with all the pieces back I see Ridley having more goal line opportunities to get cheap td's. Starks really means nothing in this trade so if anything don't take Starks, who just takes up roster space. From what I think your scoring system is like then McCoy is worth keeping though because of how many yards he get's each game with his pass catching ability. After all of that back and forth NO dice unless Starks turns into something more valuable in the trade.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=427953