Sign in to follow this  
Birk

Roddy White-Another Injury

White was a limited practice participant Wednesday due to a shoulder injury, Vaughn McClure of ESPN.com reports.
Spin:
The shoulder concern is a new one for White, who previously endured hamstring and ankle issues for much of the season. Even if his legs are suddenly under him, he may find it difficult to make his typical acrobatic grabs. In any case, monitor his progress closely as the week carries on.

"he may find it difficult to make his typical acrobatic grabs?" This year he has found it difficult to make it on the field.

Gotta just hope for production from him through the playoff run......if you make it after dragging his butt along all season.

It's Wednesday. A day when many vets don't practice.

Check back Thursday to monitor if he's practicing before you bail on him.

A lost year. The worst thing u can do is not cut him. If u keep him on ur roster u will end up starting him when he says he's ready and the matchup is great. U will get 2 points. Better to cut him and maybe ur opponent will start him vs u.

I dropped him several weeks ago during the big week 9 bye. I don't think i'll miss him. someone else blew all their waiver points on him anyway after I dropped him...good riddance for this year.