Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Who's starting Chris Johnson ?

I know, I have missed on CJ.... every time he does well I have him on the bench.... uhhhgggg !

Please bench him as I will need to start him tonight.

It's a short week and doesn't that usually benefit the offensive line and RB's? Or at the least hurt the defensive linemen?

Please bench him as I will need to start him tonight.

It's a short week and doesn't that usually benefit the offensive line and RB's? Or at the least hurt the defensive linemen?

funny.... I think both teams will keep it simple and run a lot

funny.... I think both teams will keep it simple and run a lot

Hard to say… CJ has had success against Indy in the past, but I think Indy can be beaten in the pass game more than the run game.

If PPR, that gives CJ a boost because he has been getting decent receiving stats.

Ahhh F it, I am gonna start CJ tonight. Means I will have to bench either Gore or Andre Brown. Probably Gore as crazy as that seems, but I can see NO getting up big on SF and SF abandoning the run.

Ahhh F it, I am gonna start CJ tonight. Means I will have to bench either Gore or Andre Brown. Probably Gore as crazy as that seems, but I can see NO getting up big on SF and SF abandoning the run.

I see your point with Gore, but I'd go with Brown over CJ this week no question… I am benching CJ for Ivory this week.

Have similair problem, would you start Rashad jennings over CJ7? or Vareen???

CJ on Thursday night against a good team that got blown out last week? Not with a ten foot pole.

I'm benching him, which means everyone else is safe to start him. Expect 30 points.

Weeks I have started CJ:

1 = 7pts

2 = 9pts

3 = 9pts

4 = 4pts

6 = 6pts

10 = 8pts

Weeks I have benched CJ:

5 = 15pts

7 = 18pts

9 = 30pts

11= 19 and counting

So there you have it. CJ2K ownership in a nutshell. Bye weeks will probably dictate that I start him next week, so expect mediocrity.

And there you have it.... He has done nothing for 3 quarters.... Typical CJ

Are you seriously bitching about 86 yds and 2 TDs right now?

Haven't signed in in forever....but - sitting in 3rd place in my division at 4-6 with 1100 PF and 1165 PA...I picked up Donald Brown and started CJ2k and Donald Brown and A Vinny tonite! Sweet - 56pts going into the weekend!!!!

Oh and with Z Stacy on a bye with James injured, I picked through the scrap pile to roll with Donald Brown.