Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Early Superbowl Predictions

AFC Championship: Denver v. New England

NFC Championship: Seattle v. Carolina

Superbowl: Seattle v. Denver

Winner: Seattle

Tebow wins a home playoff game. Manning nah. I hope they don't host at all as that would mean Chiefs win division but Manning isn't any different than years past. He's got pizza commercials to shoot which is the business hell be involved with in the future.

Tebow wins a home playoff game. Manning nah. I hope they don't host at all as that would mean Chiefs win division but Manning isn't any different than years past. He's got pizza commercials to shoot which is the business hell be involved with in the future.

So is this a bold prediction that you have witty sarcasm? I'm lost. :mellow:

I was day dreaming about another Peyton-Brady AFC title game yesterday.

Monday's night game will tell me a lot about Carolina. At this point I don't trust them to make a deep run.

AFC Championship: Indianapolis vs Denver

NFC Championship: New Orleans vs Seattle

Super Bowl: Indy vs Seattle

Champs: Indy

Super Bowl MVP: TRich ( :lol: just kidding on that one)

NFC Championship: Seattle v. New Orleans

AFC Championship: New England v. Kansas City

Super Bowl: New Orleans over New England

I really wanted to put Carolina in there instead of Seattle. On paper they have all the makings of a team who can make a run in the postseason but it's a young team lead by a young QB who has been prone to making costly mistakes in the past. I'll stick Seattle in there until I see how Carolina fares against NE and NO later in the year.

NFC Championship: Seattle v. New Orleans

AFC Championship: New England v. Kansas City

Super Bowl: New Orleans over New England

I really wanted to put Carolina in there instead of Seattle. On paper they have all the makings of a team who can make a run in the postseason but it's a young team lead by a young QB who has been prone to making costly mistakes in the past. I'll stick Seattle in there until I see how Carolina fares against NE and NO later in the year.

The NFC seems like the powerhouse conference until they play the AFC. This is one of the most confusing seasons in a long time.

Eagles Chiefs. Andy finally wins the Eagles a Superbowl with inept big game coaching.

Eagles Chiefs. Andy finally wins the Eagles a Superbowl with inept big game coaching.

This was not clever, realistic, nor funny. I am actually a little pissed off now that I read that.