Sign in to follow this  
TheUsualSuspect

McCoy to the Raiders...

Prior to his game vs WAS today, McCoy was seen wearing an Oakland Raiders jacket. McCoy demands trade to the Raiders end of season, book it.

Edit: What's an overreaction?

• Like 1

Jonathan Martin headed to the leadership council of the Oklahoma City Thongs and takes them to the Lingerie Bowl title.

The Raiders don't need McCoy; with JaWalrus, LimpDMC and Heyward-Bey they have the skill positions covered for the next decade.

Oh wait. They don't.

No but Raiders will probably end up with Incognito.

this

richie's final NFL tenure will be with the silver and black, martin will never play another down south of Toronto.

:nono:

Raiders would be lucky to get richie. It's already common knowledge that the whole thing was out of context and richie is a great guy in the locker room, an honorary black man and Martins best friend on the team. Martin is a psycho rat wuss who tattled over some schoolyard BS. Him and richie would jokingly say things like that to eachother, as do most male friends in America.

the fact that martin checked himself into some hospital over this makes me think it's simply a lawsuit ploy at this point, his polished no comment on TV as well... he seems to be out to cash a check and has made his plight look like he is simply an opportunistic ahole and not some legit victim. the incognito voicemail is less offensive to me than most the drill Sgt dialog from full metal jacket.. personally neither bothers me... and let's be honest, the N word is used for profit in the hip-hop culture, isnt it time to stop reacting to it?

if martin moves on to a new career in law or as some community organizer for victims rights, well at least I'll know I was right about this call... maybe I should just gloss him as Omartin since its looking like he is following a certain someone's blueprint for 'earning' the promotion society owes him.

The Raiders don't need McCoy; with JaWalrus, LimpDMC and Heyward-Bey they have the skill positions covered for the next decade.

Oh wait. They don't.

That's funny

I heard if Trich ever got 25 touches, he'd be awesome. Tell all your friends...

He's probably turn that into 63 yards! Do that 16 times and you're looking at a 1,000 yard rusher.

The Raiders now have their QB. Another solid passing QB took the job from a horrid no skills, 'athletic', running QB. Next up Cousins takes the WASH gig from Robert Griffin The TURD. That will makes it 3 for 3, 4 if you include Glennon.

Foles > Vick

Glennon > Freeman

McGloin > Pryor

Cousins > The TURD

The Raiders now have their QB. Another solid passing QB took the job from a horrid no skills, 'athletic', running QB. Next up Cousins takes the WASH gig from Robert Griffin The TURD. That will makes it 3 for 3, 4 if you include Glennon.

Foles > Vick

Glennon > Freeman

McGloin > Pryor

Cousins > The TURD

By "athletic", I presume you mean black. Josh Freeman does not really belong with this group you have put together as he is not what most would consider a mobile QB. And by the way, he is half black... Kinda like Russell Wilson... Who seems to be playing well. Oh, and Cam is pretty "athletic" too, he seems to be okay too.

Please come out of your bubble and join us as it's the year 2013, and there is "athleticism" at the QB position at every level.