Sign in to follow this  
Breesman32

What defense to start this week

I have saints and lions but could pick something else up. Both have good matchups but maybe not great. Who knows what the falcons will throw at us and the bucs have come off strong.

Um no, the texans can't stop anyone they look like they have quit. Without that return td in my league against the raiders they have 4 points. Considering my opponent has Brees and Ingram, I'm thinking saints. Could be their best chance to get a pick six and White seems like he is more mobile than Greer as he almost returned one against SF.

I have saints and lions but could pick something else up. Both have good matchups but maybe not great. Who knows what the falcons will throw at us and the bucs have come off strong.

of them two i like the saints

I only think saints could be worth it on a short week when Atlanta only has pride in this game. Atlanta has a horrid OL, no Jones, and a mediocre running game. I just feel in the 3rd and 4th saints could turn it on and get a big turnover. I haven't hit on the right defense to start so far, however and thats boggling me. I just traded for bengals defense who's on a bye this week and I hope that gives me leverage for a better defense in another trade.

As far as waiver finds maybe the Browns vs Pitt. Seemed to do decent enough against BMore and Cinci in the last 2.

Saints are a fine play too as Atlanta has been giving it up.

Well I got 13 out of them, I could have done better but given the circumstances(Brees didnt have a great game at all and under 25, Ingram only 3) that might be enough if my runningbacks among Bell, Brown, and Ellington have better games.

Well I got 13 out of them, I could have done better but given the circumstances(Brees didnt have a great game at all and under 25, Ingram only 3) that might be enough if my runningbacks among Bell, Brown, and Ellington have better games.

Gotcha.

The way that game started out, you would think it would have gotten into the 30's!

I hope Ellington shows up big this week......I need him.

I wouldn't start the Bills, Bengals, Seahawks, or Eagles defense this week...