Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Terrance williams productivity with austin back

How do you think he holds up? He has been a good wr3 for me so far this year but romo and austin have history of success and he could be pushed out despite having a nose for the endzone. That and the fact the big d is talking getting it to dez more leaves me with the sinking feeling he is going to be afforded less oppertunity going forward.

Williams ain't been doing sh!t for weeks now. Unlikely Austin's return helps unless it's to open up a deep bomb or two.

I have him too, but I don't like his match up this week. Expected weather = Cold! High of 30 low of 21. This is a 4:25 Pm start. Very windy with snow showers.

I was thinking of dropping him for either a 2nd defense or a Te who is on my waiver wire and would be a better start than Cameron or Reed.

funny you should mention that combo p.man. I have both Jordan and william and have to start one at flex. I am not comfortable with either. Cameron should be a beast...has been a beast and could take over the game anytime but his qb just doest have it. Williams plays a good slut role and has been an ok outlet to romo when dez is covered and has been a pretty good wr3 in ppr leagues but I just am not so sure of the cowboys game plan going forward.

Well if it means anything to you, this particular game @ the Giants is a real big game for both of these teams. Meaning, all hands on deck!!

Anyone and everyone should contribute no matter the weather conditions. I think the Giants will win, but at least Romo is a good Qb who can put up big numbers at any time. It is comforting to at least have that thought.

I have Williams on my bench but I am considering putting him in for Keenan Allen or Cecil Shorts because I don't like either of their matchups. Williams hasn't done much in the last couple of games but I think Austin coming back actually helps open things up for him. Austin doesn't seem to be able to catch his butt with both hands lately but he does draw some coverage his way. I think Williams will have atleast a couple of long receptions and should find the endzone atleast once this week.

How do you think he holds up? He has been a good wr3 for me so far this year but romo and austin have history of success and he could be pushed out despite having a nose for the endzone. That and the fact the big d is talking getting it to dez more leaves me with the sinking feeling he is going to be afforded less oppertunity going forward.

amen brother

Have Williams now, but Austin is available to pick up as is Boweand Burleson. For the remainder, who is better the better option?

Have Williams now, but Austin is available to pick up as is Boweand Burleson. For the remainder, who is better the better option?

For this week I would say Austin but who knows how long he lasts.

Personally receivers are not beats against the saints. Bryant didnt do anything against them either. No one should base a players value on playing them. He's had one really bad game other than that against the vikings and that was a trap.

I'm not sure it's gonna matter.

You down with JPP?

JPP is still hindered with injury. When was the last time he got a sack? I think Boys have to pass to beat NY. Everyone will be targeted.

woooowwww. Terrance williams is now the forgotten man.

Yes. He did nothing. Barely a contributor. He had 10 yards. T.Williams is one of those tough players to drop because Romo does trust him and they did have success for a good part of the season. Now you have the 4;30 Pm Thanksgiving day game vs the Raiders and Williams could do well in that game. Usually, the Cowboys score well on Turkey Day. I have him too and it is hard to just drop him. I have been using my flex spot by starting a 3rd Rb and it has worked out pretty good. My 2 Wr's are D.Thomas and J.Gordon with back up wr's being Williams and K.Allen. I will probably keep him now due to me having a 2 week lead in my division. I won't start him over Gordon or Thomas.Good Luck!