Sign in to follow this  
BigMilk

Josh Gordon: QB proof, matchup proof

The stat line doesn't even tell the story; if you've been watching this game, he is physically dominant. GFIAFP could be quarterbacking the Browns and Gordon would still produce.

Imagine if he had started the season without the 2 game suspension. He has 54/986/5 in only 9 games with 3 different terrible qb's at the helm. Here's hoping the Browns draft a stud qb in this year's draft.

Imagine if he had started the season without the 2 game suspension. He has 54/986/5 in only 9 games with 3 different terrible qb's at the helm. Here's hoping the Browns draft a stud qb in this year's draft.

There are several to be had at the next draft.. Probably more decent Qb's than ever.

The instability at QB is what makes this most impressive. That and the utter lack of any ground game.

I predicted prior to the season that gordon would be top-3 in the afc in receiving despite playing only 14 games. Thats looking pretty good.

I drafted him late in 3/5 of my redraft leagues. Everyone was scared off from the 2-game suspension & beings he was drafted as nothing more than a WR3, weathering the 1st 2 weeks was no biggie. Normally an owner starts their WR 1 & 2's the 1st couple weeks while evaluating their roles in their respective offenses so it was a no-brainer.

The instability at QB is what makes this most impressive. That and the utter lack of any ground game.

This!

I think Weeden is gonna make Gordon even more valuable to own. Didn't Gordon almost have 20 targets? That is just crazy! I love it. I just hope Weeden keeps chucking it.

Gordon is saving my butt too :thumbsup: . Wallace has been a bust (he only plays well when I bench him) and James Jones is missing Aaron Rodgers.

Gordon is saving me from Blackmon being Blackmon

racist :thumbsdown:

he's the most ridiculous player on my completely ridiculous bench:

Josh Gordon, Cle WR 43.7
Keenan Allen, SD WR P 21.4
Chris Ivory, NYJ RB Q 3.5
Stevan Ridley, NE RB -0.6
Andre Brown, NYG RB 19.8
Shane Vereen, NE RB 17.1
Ryan Fitzpatrick, Ten QB 28.4

Unless RGIII completely goes off tonight, my 7 player bench will outscore my 9 player starting lineup. Like others, I benched Gordon for Jordy Nelson. Unless Rodgers is back, I won't be making that mistake again.

:wall:

Josh Gordon, Cle WR 43.7

Andre Brown, NYG RB 19.8

Shane Vereen, NE RB 17.1

Unless RGIII completely goes off tonight, my 7 player bench will outscore my 9 player starting lineup. Like others, I benched Gordon for Jordy Nelson. Unless Rodgers is back, I won't be making that mistake again.

It HAS been a nice troll down waiver wire lane this year. If only Mike James hadn't gone down. :wall:

Josh Gordon, Cle WR 43.7

Andre Brown, NYG RB 19.8

Shane Vereen, NE RB 17.1

wow.. this is all on you. not sure what your starting lineup looks like.. but

Nelson w out Rogers over Gordon = Fail

Not starting Allen = Fail

Not starting Brown = Fail

Rg3 vs SF D over Fitzp = Fail

need to work on your lineup skills.

My only problem with Gordon is finding a spot for him in my line-up each week, since my decision also includes Dez, Jordy, and Garcon.

I predicted prior to the season that gordon would be top-3 in the afc in receiving despite playing only 14 games. Thats looking pretty good.

Without a link.....stupid post.