Sign in to follow this  
heffley

Jason Campbell > Drew Brees

I like how the flag was thrown for Drew Brees getting hit in the shoulder (Or Neck whichever way you see it) But, Jason Campbell gets annihilated by the Steelers defender and no question it was all head. No flag was thrown at all! Just a way to show yes the NFL is trying to protect the QB's. But, if your name isn't Brees, Manning, Brady, etc. Then they really aren't trying to protect you they only want to protect the big names that make them money. in the end its all about money, not the safety of players. Good job Goodell!!!

:thumbsup:

Started him, lost two points for the fumble, ended up tying my game, and may end up out of the playoffs because of it. Sometimes I hate this focking game. :mad:

:thumbsup:

Started him, lost two points for the fumble, ended up tying my game, and may end up out of the playoffs because of it. Sometimes I hate this focking game. :mad:

Im not even a Browns fan actually hate them cause I live in Ohio and they are super obnoxious fans. Who thinks their team is the best but yet always terrible year in and year out? (Says a Bills fan lol) But, that hit was ridiculous to not get a flag. Anyone can see that. Unlike the Brees one was 50/50 of who thought it was or wasn't.

Im not even a Browns fan actually hate them cause I live in Ohio and they are super obnoxious fans. Who thinks their team is the best but yet always terrible year in and year out? (Says a Bills fan lol) But, that hit was ridiculous to not get a flag. Anyone can see that. Unlike the Brees one was 50/50 of who thought it was or wasn't.

Yeah. With all the emphasis, I don't know how that was missed. It was blatant.

I like how the flag was thrown for Drew Brees getting hit in the shoulder (Or Neck whichever way you see it) But, Jason Campbell gets annihilated by the Steelers defender and no question it was all head. No flag was thrown at all! Just a way to show yes the NFL is trying to protect the QB's. But, if your name isn't Brees, Manning, Brady, etc. Then they really aren't trying to protect you they only want to protect the big names that make them money. in the end its all about money, not the safety of players. Good job Goodell!!!

glad you are just now catching up

No, I knew this but its sad when now the announcers are agreeing with us now. Jon Gruden is always saying how the rules are a joke now... It's awesome.

Romo got a paw on the shoulder too that was bush league penalty.

Man, enough with the :cry: .

But - did anyone see the Rams' takeaway from McCown that was a scoop and score called back? McCown ain't no super-specially-protected star.

Lol , Saints fan defending a bogus call? You don't say...

Lol , Saints fan defending a bogus call? You don't say...

Yeah, every team gets them for them and against them. But the hit on Brees was a legit call in today's NFL. I don't like it but that's how they call them, everyone knows that.

If you want to debate the fairness of it, then give the Saints the safety for the grounding on Kaepernick in the end zone just a few plays after Brees got called for grounding on a play when he was much more outside the pocket. That's the game right there and Brooks never gets to go after Brees in the first place.

Whole thing's absurd, basically several refs are making calls on what they think will make the game interesting, or how the home crowd will react (see no holding vs NE on the last play of the NO game, no PI against CAR on the last play of the NE game), they also play favorites. Teams like Cleveland get the shaft because the refs frankly don't care.

The Saints have had them go against them - the kind of thing where a defender's hand just brushes the helmet in passing or on the way down, it's ridiculous. But if we get it against us we should get it for us.

Generally the 9ers are a dirty team - I saw Brooks (I think) tackle Griffin way out of bounds last night, right into the 9ers' bench. No call.

Yeah, every team gets them for them and against them. But the hit on Brees was a legit call in today's NFL. I don't like it but that's how they call them, everyone knows that.

Generally the 9ers are a dirty team - I saw Brooks (I think) tackle Griffin way out of bounds last night, right into the 9ers' bench. No call.

How do you figure? That hit on Griffin was "a legit call in today's NFL"

Whitner gets a few PFs every now and then but wtf are you talking about with the Niners being dirty?

Drew Brees>heffley

How do you figure? That hit on Griffin was "a legit call in today's NFL"

Whitner gets a few PFs every now and then but wtf are you talking about with the Niners being dirty?

That hit on Griffin was plainly out of bounds, Griffin was not in bounds when he was hit.

The 9ers take a dirty shot on teams every single game, usually they knock someone out along the way. Helmet to helmet is a regular thing with them.

Last night Aldon Smith took a nuts shot at Griffin. Etc. Every game. Dirtiest team in the NFL.

Hold on ! Is this really a Saints fan calling other teams dirty ! Lol ! I could be wrong but wasn't the Saints that just got caught taking bounties out on opposing players ? Lol sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Lol

• Like 1

Hold on ! Is this really a Saints fan calling other teams dirty ! Lol ! I could be wrong but wasn't the Saints that just got caught taking bounties out on opposing players ? Lol sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Lol

No, that would be inaccurate, the NFL was caught though, when they were forced to give evidence they dropped their case.

No, that would be inaccurate, the NFL was caught though, when they were forced to give evidence they dropped their case.

I thought the Saints were fined 500k and lost their 2nd round draft picks for 2012 & 2013. And coaches were suspended they always do that to innocent offenders. My mistake ! Don't be a fool it's widely known that it happened. No use discussing this with a saints fan.

No Connersdad the Saints were innocent and they are the best NFL of all time no one can touch them and Drew Brees is a god so don't touch him...