Sign in to follow this  
tikigods

Discussion: 4pm games

Zac Stacy and Knowshon Moreno- active

Julius Thomas- inactive.

I have Stacy, Douglas and 49ers defense going.

Team I'm play has Buffalo's defense going.

Down by a few points.

Alex Smith will never change... Absolutely terrified to put the ball down field and give his WR's a chance to make plays. I've got so much more respect for a kid like Mike Glennon, who at least goes out on his shield.

Alex Smith will never change... Absolutely terrified to put the ball down field and give his WR's a chance to make plays. I've got so much more respect for a kid like Mike Glennon, who at least goes out on his shield.

What game are you watching, besides the flub at the goalline he is playing lights out.

I'm watching that game, and watching Smith consistently bring that ball back in and check it down, even with receivers in single coverage. He does have a 24 yarder to Bowe, so I guess he is at least trying somewhat. For as limp-armed as Manning is, and we've seen some ducks flying out of there today, he just lasered a 45 yarder to Decker for six.

You've got to have faith in your guys, and put them in a position to make plays.

I'm watching that game, and watching Smith consistently bring that ball back in and check it down, even with receivers in single coverage. He does have a 24 yarder to Bowe, so I guess he is at least trying somewhat. For as limp-armed as Manning is, and we've seen some ducks flying out of there today, he just lasered a 45 yarder to Decker for six.

You've got to have faith in your guys, and put them in a position to make plays.

I don't see no Decker in red out there. What I do see is a lot of slow wrs that get no separation. Or a bunch of RBs lined up at WR. I don't see these open guys streaking behind safeties do you?

I don't see no Decker in red out there. What I do see is a lot of slow wrs that get no separation. Or a bunch of RBs lined up at WR. I don't see these open guys streaking behind safeties do you?

Respectfully, outside of Bowe not at all and it proves my point. You can't always wait for your receivers to get separation down the field. Sometimes, SOMETIMES, you've got to just put it in there and let them make the play. That is what separates guys like Alex Smith, Christian Ponder, and Blaine Gabbert from the rest. Obviously Smith has had more success than either of those clowns, but he is in the same mold. You can't let your offense become too predictable, and even one dimensional in its attack. No matter how good Andy Reid's offense is, you've got to stretch that field to keep defenses honest. I believe this is what eventually got Smith ran in Frisco, and why KC has a steep road to any title aspirations with him at the helm.

Nice play-action, great pass. Your point of his receivers is well taken. That was a huge play if they convert. Both plays, nice passes. Again, Fasano needs to pull that in.

Nice play-action, great pass. Your point of his receivers is well taken. That was a huge play if they convert. Both plays, nice passes. Again, Fasano needs to pull that in.

again another drop not many NFL receivers drop

Yeah

again another drop not many NFL receivers drop

No doubt, different receiver even. He's gone down the field, I will give him that, and they let him down. My hat's off, he's a MUCH better QB when he does so.

And another drop on a great throw.

These WRs are a joke

With all these drops, probably should go back to nickel and dime offense lol... Or get the ball to your All-World RB...

Very impressive drive by KC, good play management by the Fat Man.

except for that stupid reverse call, wtf was that

So now they go back to the game plan "Who is this guy Jamal Charles you speak of?" Yeah, ignore the guy you basically rode down the field on last drive. Smart move dooshbags.

Then Avery of course fumbles and acts as though he's hurt. Sure thing butter fingers............

Believe it or not, even with the drops I think he's opened up the offense by keeping the Denver D honest. To be honest, this may be the best I've seen Alex Smith play in some time. He is showing huge heart.

Why do the broncos always throw on the 1yd line?

Simple, when I play Manning they have to. When I play Moreno he gets 7 tDs