Sign in to follow this  
harpua3

Defenses for weeks 15 & 16

I've got Buffalo and Tennessee but the Jags are playing decent now so not sure if I'm going to stay or hit the wire.

I've got Buffalo and Tennessee but the Jags are playing decent now so not sure if I'm going to stay or hit the wire.

Thought I was brilliant rostering Houston, Tenn, and Buffalo for the playoffs until recently. :wall:

Carolina for 15 (NYJ), Miami for 16 (Buf) for me.

The Buffalo O really isn't a great target for Ds because they run the ball a ton and it leads to less INTs and sacks. You may be better off sticking with the Panthers D at home against the Saints in week 16. The other week 16 alternatives I am considering are the Jets D at home against the Browns or the Lions D at home against the Giants.

I don't like any match ups for those two weeks of the teams available to pick up.

I ended up picking up the lions for one week and the cards or rams for the other week. Both were not sexy picks, but the best I could find. Having a bye in week 14 made it easier to focus on 15 and 16 and not 14.

have Cinci so going to roll with them each week. Hanging on to Cleveland week 16 at jets but not planning to use them, just dont want them available to another team should i make it

PHI D could be a sneaky pick for week 15... they play @ Min, and have been surprisingly good against the run all year. I don't think that any combination of ponder/freeman/ whoever else.. will be able to avoid the sack/turnover fest that could ensue as the eagles fight for their playoff lives and MIN fights for a better draft pick...

PHI D could be a sneaky pick for week 15... they play @ Min, and have been surprisingly good against the run all year. I don't think that any combination of ponder/freeman/ whoever else.. will be able to avoid the sack/turnover fest that could ensue as the eagles fight for their playoff lives and MIN fights for a better draft pick...

I agree here for Week 15. The matchup against the Bears in Week 16 could be a good play also... in Philly. Especially if the Bears are out of contention and Cutler remains on bench.

I agree here for Week 15. The matchup against the Bears in Week 16 could be a good play also... in Philly. Especially if the Bears are out of contention and Cutler remains on bench.

McCown hasn't exactly been a downgrade from Cutler.

The Buffalo O really isn't a great target for Ds because they run the ball a ton and it leads to less INTs and sacks. You may be better off sticking with the Panthers D at home against the Saints in week 16. The other week 16 alternatives I am considering are the Jets D at home against the Browns or the Lions D at home against the Giants.

I definitely don't want to risk CAR vs NO in the super bowl should I make it there.

I do like DET vs NYG, and even CLE vs NYJ as well, and both are likely to be on the waiver wire in most leagues right now since their matchups for this and next week are less than ideal.

I am considering cutting Reuben Randle for one of those right now just to be safe.

McCown hasn't exactly been a downgrade from Cutler.

This is true.

I'm just thinking that once and if the Bears are out of contention, Forte and Marshall may lose a little interest.