Sign in to follow this  
pbev21

Gore or Ball

Tough one, but I would go with Gore especially at home.

Thanks I would go Gore too... Ball gets limited touches at times. He made the most of them last week though. Gore is very consistent and he plays with a chip on his shoulder... he has been a solid play all yr outside of last week Ball has disappeared in a pass 1st team as 2nd RB that is too risky to get 6 or less pts.

Gore does 6 pts at least a week usually more and gets lots of TDs.

Gore has done nothing the past month. Maybe he's banged up but I've noticed Hunter coming in more and more. I'm thinking the Broncos get up big and run the football with Ball? May be wishful thinking.

Teams sold out to stop the run vs 49ers. But Gore will get around 20 carries. Ball might get 10 carries so your really hoping he goes 10 avg or a 1 TD. Despite tough matchup like Gore due to not sharing.

Of late 49ers been stopping on teams so Kendall goes in for garbage time... as long as its close game Gore will get his.

Gore is a fierce competitor... he knows what happened 49ers hearing all the Seahawks SB champs talk... lol... best D... all that. Gore will be a solid play and I won't condone starting a 3rd down RB in place of him even with tough matchup. Its your playoffs if you think that Ball will get 10 yd avg again and score a TD go for it. It might be a blow out an he gets garbage time and run out clock carries. I feel it is too risky since, Gore basically gets 2 or 3 times the carries Ball does a week. Gore is main scoring RB threat... Moreno, 4 WR/TEs for Den compete for TDs and he is last on the totem poll.