Sign in to follow this  
dave32

FOCK YOU week 14

Nothing more frustrating than having the star receiver on both teams and watching them take turns going run, run, run, punt. (yes, I'm talking to you Lions/Eagles.) :wall:

spiller laying another egg (i was starting either him or frank gore)

I started this clown over booby Rainey

FU Hilton.

I benched your ass but then Bush was inactive.

I started you over M. Ball in a .5 PPR.

I just wanted your 6-7 low end points.

Don't fock me with a 0 at flex.

You've got a quarter.

Me for not seeing the Ravens field before going with Tucker

Strong FOCK YOU to Dandy Andy Dalton for sh!tting the bed for 3 weeks to help me choke down the stretch then blowing up when my season is over. Get Aids.

FOCK YOU Alfred Morris, sh!t the bed on the worst day possible.

Fock you LeSean McCoy, and my league commissioner who doesn't give the first place team a playoff bye

Waaaambulance

FU to robert woods for that unnecessary holding call on spiller's 80+ yard td that would have salvaged his day

FU to the redskins organization, blow out = 1 carry in the 2nd half for alfred morris

FU to stafford, playing him vs. foles in a league and figured it would be a wash in this weather...ya right

FU OAK D/ST. I would've been better off leaving my D/ST slot empty! :mad:

:lol: fock you again Cambell for waiting until most of the FFballers bench/drop Cameron before you start lighting him up. Now a TD on top of it.

But................................I'm loving that you did it while focking the Pats over. :banana:

FU to robert woods for that unnecessary holding call on spiller's 80+ yard td that would have salvaged his day

FU to the redskins organization, blow out = 1 carry in the 2nd half for alfred morris

FU to stafford, playing him vs. foles in a league and figured it would be a wash in this weather...ya right

I didn't know that happened... FOCK YOU WOODS

Mother Nature - I've been nothing but the best to you. I paint splendid portraits of you and proudly show them off. They show all of your beauty. Then you go ahead and dump on my chest and destroy fantasy dreams with this perfectly timed northeast blizzard. You're one crazy biotch. FU.

Gordon - Thanks for bending my old a$$ over and having your way with me. FU.

Joique Bell's hands - I could have used those 4 points lost from fumbles. Left hand - FU. Right hand - FU.

Week 14 - This is the week from hell. FU.

NFL Injuries - Enough already. This is totally taking the skill and fun out of fantasy. FU.

Peyton Fivehead Manning and Wesley Carter Welker - Thanks for going for it on 4th down and getting that TD when I just so happen to be going against both of you in the first round of playoffs. I hope you give each other AIDS, SARS, Flu, a headache, and carpet burn tonight. FU.

• Like 1

Barely stepped out, would have been an unbelievable finish.......but does he get any points for all those yards he ran?

SCREW YOU both Andre Brown and Kendall Wright! Stafford and Calvin sucked for me due to weather. You have NO excuse!!! Get off your lazy asses and quit losing this game for me!!!!

Is Kendall wright playing????

I was just wondering the same thing. Playoffs. It was nice while it lasted.

FU Demaryius Thomas. Apparently another worthless performance for you while Welker kicks my ass playing for my opponent. Last week it was Decker doing the exact same thing. While I'm at it FU Andre Brown. The Mannings are pretty much making all my players suck.