Sign in to follow this  
Birk

Week 15 Defense

Well i thought the Bills were gonna be my answer a few weeks back since they were playing the Jags, but now im afraid to play the Bills.

Maybe Jags defense against the Bills? Washington has been a turnover machine lately, consider the Falcons a good play?

I would like for lions defense to wise up at home this week.

What do you all think of KC at oak this week. KC really stunk it up the 3 weeks prior and I sat them this week for bills. Big mistake. I don't want to make the same mistake this week. Thoughts?

Kc is a must start against bad teams. The chiefs bad games were against denver twice and the chargers, a game 2 important starters went down early. Go with kc if you have them.

Since Kc isn't available on the wire in most leagues I would look at the eagles@minn. Without Peterson and the eagles def looking much improved this is prob better than most waiver options out there that I see.

In a thread where someone asks about what defense to probably pick up and go with...people throw out the Seahawks, Chiefs, and Panthers?

Yeah...Im sure those 3 are available on the wire.

Well i dont have the luxury of having Seattle or KC or the Panthers, im talking WW Defenses lol..im thinking JAX against the Bills is a great matchup

• Like 1

In a thread where someone asks about what defense to probably pick up and go with...people throw out the Seahawks, Chiefs, and Panthers?

Yeah...Im sure those 3 are available on the wire.

Yes... It's like someone asking for who to start at QB and people reply Peyton Manning and Drew Brees

• Like 1

i'm trying to decide between jacksonville, philly, and indy...

the jags are intriguing as they have played well in 4 out of the last 5 weeks...

philly is sneaky, but cassell didn't surrender too many points last week to the ravens...

i don't know what to do...

Eagles might be decent. I was planning on going New England but this weekend has me concerned.

I'll be rolling with the Eagles D. No AP means loading the box may not be as essential for the D line. Hoping for a few Cassell ints as Philly gets in front and Cassell is forced to throw.

If i can get Jax on the waivers im rolling with them, cant believe im saying that in week 15

Yes... It's like someone asking for who to start at QB and people reply Peyton Manning and Drew Brees

:first:

i'm trying to decide between jacksonville, philly, and indy...

the jags are intriguing as they have played well in 4 out of the last 5 weeks...

philly is sneaky, but cassell didn't surrender too many points last week to the ravens...

i don't know what to do...

Ravens defense stinks

OK. I currently have the bears d. There vs. Cleveland. I took Ur guys advice and picked up buffalo and played them last week. Which it was a wash. We get put and kick return yards with our D's. Should I try

Jax vs buffalo

Indy vs houston

Philly vs minn

No vs rams

Or just run with Chicago.

I was all stoked to roll with the Bengals through the playoffs...

Kind of "Meh" games against Colts and Steelers... and a pot of gold against the Vikings Superbowl week.

Events on Sunday makes me very uncomfortable with my choice.

Thank god for the bye week!

I hate taking an away team but if no Peterson, banged up Toby, and Matt c along with a very good offense it's hard to say no. Any negatives for Philly defends?

I was all stoked to roll with the Bengals through the playoffs...

Kind of "Meh" games against Colts and Steelers... and a pot of gold against the Vikings Superbowl week.

Events on Sunday makes me very uncomfortable with my choice.

Thank god for the bye week!

Exactly....have the bengals but man they looked terrible.

I also have the broncos and browns defense and not feeling great about either

Jville is out there on waivers....man....not sure who to play. Sucks.

Dare I say jaguars at home vs bills?

Do they have many tds or sacks? I'm thinking not. I can't recall them getting more than ten points in a game.

I think I might roll with the Saints vs. the Rams

Ya they are on my waivers....think ill start them if I can snare them

The Saints? I was thinking of either the Colts or Eagles...Do you think the Saints are better options than those 2 teams.

A.luck is on my waiver wire and he is at home this week. I have Foles and Rivers and was leaning towards Foles, but the Luck match up looks great....

WTF!?!? No one likes Tennessee this week?

Tennessee DST at home vs. the Cardinals.

Cardinals aren't that great on the road, Titans are better at home. AZ doesn't have a big run game, Floyd and Fitzgerald a little scary, but Tenn DST strength is their passing game. Palmer is bound and due for a rough game in which he gets sacked and picked.

Count it.

WTF!?!? No one likes Tennessee this week?

Tennessee DST at home vs. the Cardinals.

Cardinals aren't that great on the road, Titans are better at home. AZ doesn't have a big run game, Floyd and Fitzgerald a little scary, but Tenn DST strength is their passing game. Palmer is bound and due for a rough game in which he gets sacked and picked.

Count it.

Really?

Are we talking about the TEN D that got lit up by JACKSONVILLE at home this season... and just gave up 51 points?

Yeah... no offense dude... but I ain't counting shiat.

Dare I say jaguars at home vs bills?

I went with them last week, they had me looking like a genius for 3 quarters.

If I didn't have Carolina I would start them again this week.

Really?

Are we talking about the TEN D that got lit up by JACKSONVILLE at home this season... and just gave up 51 points?

Yeah... no offense dude... but I ain't counting shiat.

Why are ppl freaking out bout the Jags. That offense has been moving well for a month and a half now. No ones taken advantage against them. Tennessee also got 11 for me in that game against Jax.

A supposed better Cleveland DST got 5.

I am starting to like Philly though

Yeah if MJD is out the BILLS are looking better. Its MJD plays im not going with the Bills, then im rolling with JAX

Anyone have any week 16 sleepers to add in advance?

Maybe I can roll Carolina in a revenge game at home vs the saints but don't love the matchup. Still much different than the superdome though.

In the same boat with the Bills, can't believe I cut useful D's to hang on to them. Anyways, I too am considering Jax or NO for this week. I've been crushed with going with the road D's this year with good matchups so I'm leaning towards Jax. Buffalo gives up a ton of points every week.

• Like 1