Sign in to follow this  
barber2309

Playoffs 14 team PPR Flex Help - Pick 4 (1 RB, 1WR, 2 Flex) - I will answer yours

Stafford, Gordon, Olsen, Panthers D and Haushka are sure things in my lineup. That leaves 4 spots: 1 rb, 1wr, 2 flex in a 14 team PPR league from the following:

Tate @ Indy

Joique vs Baltimore

Chris Johnson vas Arizona

Jordy Nelson @ Dallas

Edelman @ Miami

Amendola @ Miami

Streater vs KC

Waiver options: Pitta, Gerhart, Ace Sanders, Rogers (Indy), Cordarelle, Tamme, Daniel Thomas, etc

Leave a link and I will answer yours.

Tough decicison....Defintely go with Nelson, Edelman...I would do Tate...than final choice Gerhart if he is plays and is not limited. Johnson or Pita if Gerhart doesnt play.

UPDATE: Gerhart was taken on waivers before me and I picked up Pitta. Looks like Rodgers probably won't start, but I still think it will be tough to sit Nelson against an awful Dallas secondary. I think Tate, Edelman and Nelson are in leaving the last spot for Joique, Streater and Pitta. Thoughts on those three? If I choose Joique and Bush starts, I could always slide Pitta in since they both play in the Monday night game.

I like your thinking with Pita left to go on Monday. If Bush doesn't play Bell gets moved up to the top of that list. Pita may not be a downgrade to any of these.

Start Nelson! I'd go with anyone playing against Dallas Defense, they're second last against the pass, and just let McCown rack up a 5 TD performance.

I have a feeling Tate has gotta step up against Indy, but I'd be weary as it looks like Houston has kind of given up, still he's the best option.

Right now...I'd start Edelman over Amendola (who is probable with a groin injury).

I think your last call depends on injury status updates this friday...if Amendola is healthy and starting he'd be a tough call to bench.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=429632

I'd go

Tate @ Indy

Jordy Nelson @ Dallas

Flex 1 Chris Johnson vs Arizona *Because there's always 'a chance' he could break a long one.

Flex 2 Streater vs KC 'They'll most liking be trailing & have to throw'

Tate, , Edelman, Pitta, and CORDELLE! Cordelle is going to have another huge game today against philly, im starting him in both of my leagues. Especially with Peterson out, and even the backup probably out, expect a big game man...START HIM!