Pick 1 please, have McCoy starting of course

Cj2k v Arizona

A. Brown v Seattle

Tate @ Indianapolis

Bernard @ Pittsburgh

Ball is on the WW, on Thursday v San Diego

Leave a link

Thanks

I think I answered this same one earlier... but... I say you go Bernard in 1PPR (I'm 1/2PPR), even though I've grown to hate him...

I have him on my bench and while others are quick to say, "I'LL TAKE HIM", every favorable match up I've thrown him in this year he's let me down... every time I've benched him he's exploded... I don't like that even though most weeks I have really hard decisions (Moreno, Vereen, Bernard, Spiller).

I doubt Moreno or Vereen sit my pine again this year unless something changes, and that's even with Spiller's juicy upcoming matches.

Tough matchups all around. With the PPR factor, begrudginly, I too would say Bernard. Brown a close second just based on volume - but if they get boat raced by the Sea Chickens, the running game will disappear. Doesnt this feel like a 4 pick Eli game? They'd be behind and throwing even more which would kill Brown's value.

For the record I did pick up Ball. Denver could get up and run a lot. With a banged up Moreno, could be promising for Ball with a suspect SD defense. I'm up by 2 going into this 2-week playoff and I think I'm looking for the safest bet for 10-14 pts.

Does this change anything?