Sign in to follow this  
Birk

Reggie Bush

Thoughts on Reggie Bush, do you trust him? He is my flex and i am seriously thinking of starting Torrey Smith over him. He is pretty much hit or miss, but when he hits its 20+ pts, and much needed in the playoffs. Thoughts

I am in the same situation... My league (10 team, non PPR) plays five RB/WR (min start 1RB/2WR) and he is targeted for the fifth starter... I am not sure if I want to come to Monday night and find out that Bush sits and I would have to plug in Torrey Smith... Flacco doesn't seem to look his way hardly anymore...

He is in my flex spot right now...have Tate/Gerhart/Todman ready to go in his spot depending on how those situations play out and what it looks like for Bush.

But can't wait for a game time decision.

He is in my flex spot right now...have Tate/Gerhart/Todman ready to go in his spot depending on how those situations play out and what it looks like for Bush.

But can't wait for a game time decision.

Pretty much this. Seeing if one of those works out first, bush is a fall back plan as he in Monday night.

Pretty much this. Seeing if one of those works out first, bush is a fall back plan as he in Monday night.

Yeah...bad matchup combined with re-injuring himself just jogging in pregame make it hard to trust him.

Currently have him in my flex over Deangelo Williams, Streater, and Harry Douglas. I'm still debating though.

He is penciled in as my flex over Rainey, Vereen, Dez Bryant and Torrey Smith... 10-team league, non-PPR...

I can't decide either... This micro-managing is going to kill me...

:wall:

I currently have Ray Rice in my Flex and waiting to see if Bush plays.. If he does not, I will be pulling Rice for Bell.

I have bush and traded to acquire bell just for this very reason as I knew this day was coming. I am thinking of rolling bell even if bush "starts" bc he could easily tweak it and go out mid game. That combined with bell prolly already getting more carries this game due to bush being nicked up makes me lean towards bell no matter what.

I'm planning on starting Bush this week I also have Smith but I already had him locked in at WR sadly if Reggie doesn't play I'll be forced to play Kris Durham as one of the other teams in my leauges that didn't make the playoffs snaked Pita from me on the waiver wire. I could play sproles instead but I think bush playing at home is too good to pass up in my 12 team .75 pt ppr league

I have a similar problem. I have Reggie Bush at the flex but if he can't play...I'm screwed because I have no other options on Monday Night. Would you consider starting anyone of these players over him?

Harry Douglas

Jordan Cameron

TY Hilton

Danny Woodhead

Got Andre Brown in over him although I hate that matchup. Don't see myself taking the chance w Bush.

I had to put Woodhead in there for tonight, couldnt take the chance.

In the other league I have him, I hope he sits, cause I would rather have 100% of Joique vs 50% of Bush 50% of Joique