Sign in to follow this  
Fantasy Fiend

Super Bowl Bound! Sign In Here

Lets give ourselves some credit for all the time we dedicate to this fockin madness! One more week and it all pays off, literally....$$$$$! Props to all of you who have made it to the big game....

• Like 1

Me. Charles bailed me out big time. Now wtf do I start at qb.

Gio almost ruined it tonight with the Bengals force feeding him the ball but the 4th down stop by the Steelers D kept him from taking me out. I'll take the 121 - 118 win after Bailey put 24 on me earlier. Super Bowl here I come!

QB

Peyton Manning

WR

Keenan Allen

RB

Knowshon Moreno

TE

Jason Witten

W/T

Corderelle Patterson

W/R

Zac Stacy

W/R/T

Ryan Mathews

K

Dan Carpenter

DEF

Buffalo

BN

Bobby Rainey

BN

BN

BN

BN

BN

BN

BN

BN

I won by 1.5 and had to sweat it out. I had to wait and see what Bell did tonight. One more thing; thank god I did play Boykins over Andre Brown. :doublethumbsup:

Superbowl Lineup: Draft picks highlighted :first: (record 10-5)

Tom Brady - Rd 2 (slow start to season but paying off late)

Demaryius Thomas - Rd 4 (solid starter all season)

Josh Gordon - someone dropped him (before the big breakout) so I nabbed him quickly big payoff

Jamaal Charles - Rd 1 (well worth my first pick #8 overall)

Reggie Bush - Rd 3 (found a home with my Lions steady points for my ff lineup)

Jason Witten - Rd 6 (steady points for TE)

Flex: Rashad Jennings, Steven Jackson (these two guys have been a late season flex punch) - likely Jennings for SB... Jackson great this week for me

Matt Prater - Rd 13 (this guy has kicked his A$$ off - top 5 ff kicker definitely helps)

Seattle - Rd 8 (worth the early pick)

Bench:

Jay Cutler, Josh McCown (Cutler filled in nicely early in season when Brady was slow to start)

Joique Bell - was able to pick him up late when dropped - has filled in nicely for Bush (big last week)

Kendall Wright - good backup WR

Riley Cooper - good late season backup but have not needed to use him

Check.

In one league, auction draft, my 9 starters cost a grand total of $93/200. Take away McCoy and it was $9 for 8 players (Gordon, Vereen, L. Bell, SEA DST), the rest were WW FA's.

Let's go get `em.

Gio almost ruined it tonight with the Bengals force feeding him the ball but the 4th down stop by the Steelers D kept him from taking me out. I'll take the 121 - 118 win after Bailey put 24 on me earlier. Super Bowl here I come!

QB

Peyton Manning

WR

Keenan Allen

RB

Knowshon Moreno

TE

Jason Witten

W/T

Corderelle Patterson

W/R

Zac Stacy

W/R/T

Ryan Mathews

K

Dan Carpenter

DEF

Buffalo

BN

Bobby Rainey

BN

BN

BN

BN

BN

BN

BN

BN

Wow, that doesn't look anything like our top 2 teams.....likes of Jamall Charles, Gordon, Jeffries, Dthomas, Mccoy, Calvin.

Where are you in Total Points ?

:banana:

Sneaked in playoffs as the 2nd wild card needing 2 other teams to lose the last week. (I did end up 2nd in points thanks to big week 14, 3rd-5th most most of year)

Cam

Shady

L. Bell

Vereen

Gordon

Dez

T. Smith

Gonzo

Panthers

Superbowl Lineup: Draft picks highlighted :first: (record 10-5)

Tom Brady - Rd 2 (slow start to season but paying off late)

Demaryius Thomas - Rd 4 (solid starter all season)

Josh Gordon - someone dropped him (before the big breakout) so I nabbed him quickly big payoff

Jamaal Charles - Rd 1 (well worth my first pick #8 overall)

Reggie Bush - Rd 3 (found a home with my Lions steady points for my ff lineup)

Jason Witten - Rd 6 (steady points for TE)

Flex: Rashad Jennings, Steven Jackson (these two guys have been a late season flex punch) - likely Jennings for SB... Jackson great this week for me

Matt Prater - Rd 13 (this guy has kicked his A$$ off - top 5 ff kicker definitely helps)

Seattle - Rd 8 (worth the early pick)

Bench:

Jay Cutler, Josh McCown (Cutler filled in nicely early in season when Brady was slow to start)

Joique Bell - was able to pick him up late when dropped - has filled in nicely for Bush (big last week)

Kendall Wright - good backup WR

Riley Cooper - good late season backup but have not needed to use him

Quit this league immediately!

Me. Charles bailed me out big time. Now wtf do I start at qb.

Any chance Cousins is still available?

Wow, that doesn't look anything like our top 2 teams.....likes of Jamall Charles, Gordon, Jeffries, Dthomas, Mccoy, Calvin.

Where are you in Total Points ?

Top scorer and second place in wins so I got the bye. It is a 12 team auction league non-ppr so talent is pretty evenly distributed. I scored 1269 points in the regular season with one really low week bringing down my average.I was fortunate enough to have both Doug Martin, Wilson and Justin Blackmon on my team to start the season. I had to work the wire hard to right the ship and I was fortunate to always be one week ahead of several aquisitions before they went off.

Any chance Cousins is still available?

I thought he was but nope. Picked up Flacco today for a nice matchup with NE and hope to get cutler Wednesday then will think long and hard between them romo and Wilson

My money league yes I'm in already and will be the definite underdog but just had a monster game this week(means everyone will suck next week when it matters)

My other league I'm up 33 points I have Stafford going, he has Bush, pitta, tucker

I will take Romo all day vs. Washington.....Cutler is an intriguing option however vs Philly. Weather could be the deciding factor....

Romo didn't do much vs them first time did he? And I fear a run run run approach after last week

Yea only threw for 170 and 1 TD..his lowest outing of the year. BUT....skins are showcasing Cousins in their efforts to get a draft pick. I expect Cousins to move the ball and score, so although the horrific coaching staff of Dallas may want run run run....it's do or die for them next week so I fully expect him to sling it to keep pace.

Survived against the 4 seed. We went back and forth all weekend since Thursday night. I survived a sub par Peyton and Calvin performances but I will take. Play for the Championship for the 3rd straight year against Drew Breese for the 3rd straight year. Lets hope This year is better than the last 2 championship games.

At the conclusion of Sunday, I had three of my four teams still alive advance to the finals.

The 4th and final team made the Super Bowl by a nose hair tonight.

I ended up winning my match-up by the score of 177.22 to 176.54.

Please fantasy Gods, no stat corrections that affect the outcome of this game

Three Leagues and I am in the Championship game in all three.

I am very fortunate.......Tucker's 6 field goals won one league for me and Charles/DeS Jackson in another.

But, you don't remember who came in second, so what matters is next week!