Sign in to follow this  
Redzonehog

Am I toast?

Depends on scoring style. Not the best situation cause if stafford struggles he takes CJ with him

The good thing is Megatron plays great at home and in a dome. I think the Ravens are made for cold weather type games. The smash moth type games and I think the lions will spread them out and throw a ton. This is a huge game for the lions so I expect stafford to really let it fly. I think it's 50-50 for u

The good thing is Megatron plays great at home and in a dome. I think the Ravens are made for cold weather type games. The smash moth type games and I think the lions will spread them out and throw a ton. This is a huge game for the lions so I expect stafford to really let it fly. I think it's 50-50 for u

10-4 on the huge game. That is what I'm clinging to more than anything.

I'm down 45 and have Stafford, Megatron and Pitta left tomorrow. He is done. What are my chances?

I'd say your chances are 60/40 standard scoring and 70/30 ppr.

Fortunately, I seem to be trailing by just 10.56 points going into MNF. Unfortunately, that's not what I need to win. That's the margin my entire effing team has to erase just to equal Mr. Charles and his solo 51.5 points. But I am confident Mr. Bush, Mr. Pitta, Mr. Akers and Mr. Ravens D/ST will come through in the clutch tonight, combine to put up a dazzling 10.57 points and show Mr. Charles that together, my nine guys are every bit as good as he is alone.

• Like 1

I'm down 45 and have Stafford, Megatron and Pitta left tomorrow. He is done. What are my chances?

If TDs for QB are worth 6 points each - and you get 1 point per 25 yards passing - you figure Stafford will throw for 250 and 3 TDs (on a good night), with 1 INT - that would be 26 points. Calvin will be motivated since B-more DBs said he was getting old - so at least 100 yards and a TD - that would be 16 points (if it's PPR - then you are in good shape - if not - ut oh). Pita is a wild card - never know what you're gonna get - can't assume a TD - so 5 for 50 yards would be a good estimate. That's 5 points - so 26 + 16 + 5 = 47. These are estimates on the positive side - but from this we can surmise that you need at least 3 TDs from Stafford (with at least one going to CJ) to have a chance.

You GOT it sis...

Just crack open the can of beer and enjoy the show.

Thanks for the update! I was going crazy not knowing where you stood!

Anytime, pussbag. Because I definitely wasn't just asking for opinions.

Anytime, pussbag. Because I definitely wasn't just asking for opinions.

How about some in game updates. I'm on the edge of my seat!!

Need 11 points from tucker to win. How are my chances?

90%

Need 25 more from Torrey bush and tucker

Bonus at 100 yds 3 ponts

TD 6

thanks for the update. Now I can rest easy.

Good thing I never claimed to have a chance, huh?....

so you started a thread about your chances because you never thought you had a chance! lol

so you started a thread about your chances because you never thought you had a chance! lol

Titled "am I toast?" Sounds completely optimistic to me, dipshit...