Sign in to follow this  
ralphster

Waiver Wire Add of the Year?

Alshon Jeffrey. He was drafted but dropped after a couple of weeks. I snagged him around week 4 right before his first huge game.

Edit: Totally forgot about Foles, I grabbed him after Vick's first ingury. Also picked up McCown when Cutler went down.

Who ya got?

I'm going Zac Stacy and Delanie Walker

Delanie Walker?

He hasn't done anything. Had like 3 or 4 good games all year.

Delanie Walker?

He hasn't done anything. Had like 3 or 4 good games all year.

Agreed. Luckily I added him and won those 4 games in large part due to his performance.

Jeffery/Allen/J Thomas/Foles were all drafted in my leagues (mostly dynasty). KC was a WW add though - good one.

• Like 1

3/4 of my team was waiver wire pickups since I missed my draft and only got 3 good players (CJ, Romo, and Torrey Smith).

I Picked up

Moreno (kinda had a few disappointing outings lately though)

Keenan Allen (Solid pickup)

Chicago Bears QB (Pretty solid lately)

Charles Clay (Really up and down)

Chris Ivory (Had a few solid games for me)

Josh Gordon?

In most 12+ teamers Josh was drafted (or all of my leagues at least). I got him in the 8th round, which was likely my PICK of the year :)

• Like 1

In most 12+ teamers Josh was drafted (or all of my leagues at least). I got him in the 8th round, which was likely my PICK of the year :)

He was cut loose in a lot of leagues with the 2-game suspension, the Browns trading away Trich and handing the reigns over to Hoyer. It all turned out good, but at the time there was a lot of uncertainty.

honorable mentions to :

Carolina D/ST - not drafted heavily due to 4 matchups vs Saints/Falcs ... but the unit is right on KC's heels.

Julian Edelman. - hot early, cooled off ... now smokin' again.

iamnewposterguy.

I would say for a 12 person PPR league and 6 pts per TD for passing..... QB Nick Foles, QB Josh McCown ....RB Zac Stacey (Isiah Peed was draft handcuff) RB Andre Brown.... RB Bobby Rainey .... RB Rashad Jennings.....WR Keenan Allen .... WR Harry Douglas.....WR Justin Edelman....WR Rod Streeter.....WR Riley Cooper.....WR Boykin TE Charles Clay TE Delanie Walker K Justin Tucker D KC defense

As far as who is the #1 Waiver wire in this group,,,,,,I vote for either Nick Foles or Keenan Allen because the person who picked them up would have a majority of the white meat of stats that they offered.

Josh Gordon if he was ever on your wire.

Alshon Jeffrey #2 if he was out there.

As far as guys that were widely available at some point in most leagues, we're talking Zac Stacy or Keenan Allen.

Perhaps Woodhead in PPR though he's kinda sh!t the bed in fantasy playoffs.

Foles and Orange Julius honorable mentions.

Who ya got?

I'm going Zac Stacy and Delanie Walker

Foles. /end thread

Foles. /end thread

the one downside of my league is we draft Team QB, so Eagles were already taken.

Good unexpected value for that pick though!

He was cut loose in a lot of leagues with the 2-game suspension, the Browns trading away Trich and handing the reigns over to Hoyer. It all turned out good, but at the time there was a lot of uncertainty.

This^ - I picked him up week 2 after his owner dumped him week 1…

Keenan Allen

Zac Stacy

Rashad Jennings

I have Wilson, Shady, Murray, and Green, and those three got me through crucial bye weeks at the end of the season that allowed me to get first place. It also gave me a killer Flex play.

Without them I would have most certainly lost 2 or 3 games that I won.

I actually grabbed Eddie Lacy off waivers. Someone dropped him early in the season when he was out with a concussion and Franklin looked like he was going to be the featured back. But yeah Stacy, Foles, Julius Thomas, etc.

Foles for me. Got him in my deep keeper league and has started over Ryan for at least month. Now I have to decide if he is worth a 4th round pick next year.

In other leagues, Moreno, Jeffrey, and Clay have all produced.

Foles for me. Got him in my deep keeper league and has started over Ryan for at least month. Now I have to decide if he is worth a 4th round pick next year.

In other leagues, Moreno, Jeffrey, and Clay have all produced.

Clay has SORT of produced, depending on the week.

Moreno has disappointed his owners 2 weeks in a row, particularly last week, he got like 5 points.

Keenan will win it for me!

I hope he does, I'll feel good about that WW pickup even though I already lost in my playoffs, I can still get 3rd place runner up.

Usually every year I find some WW gem that puts me over the top.

Foles may have actually been on WW two different times, as his performance against Dallas and subsequent concussion may have led some to cut him.

I guess the Cheifs in all 3 of my leagues counts.

One team in championship really no one from FA helped.

Other one in championship has been a ton

bascially my whole starting lineup

Foles

A. Brown

Jennings

Rainey

Jefferey (dropped after wk 1)

Fleener/Clay

Tucker

Cheifs

ONly guys drafted and playing are Charles and A. Johnson

I actually grabbed Eddie Lacy off waivers. Someone dropped him early in the season when he was out with a concussion and Franklin looked like he was going to be the featured back. But yeah Stacy, Foles, Julius Thomas, etc.

dood.. :thumbsdown:

N.Foles Waiver wire pick up.

P.Rivers. Waiver wire pick up.

K.Moreno. Waiver wire pick up right before week 1.

Z.Stacy. Waiver wire pick up.

J.Gordon. Waiver wire pick up.

Keenan Allen. Waiver wire pick up.

J.Cameron..Waiver wire pick up. Not starting him this week Concussion.

J.Reed Waiver wire pick up. Not starting him either. (Hurt)

D.Pitta..Picked him up last night. I hope he will be a great Fantasy Bowl addition.

Andre Brown. Waiver wire pick up.

D.Bailey. Waiver wire pick up.

Total record including playoffs. 13-2.

I hope that I can win, but if I don't, I had a great year and I will still finish with the best record in the league

even with a loss.

Draft Jimmy Graham - picked up Julius Thomas before season - traded him for Antonio Brown - haven't looked back

Julious Thomas
Keenan Allen
Nick Foles
Chiefs D/ST

Zack Stacey

Kennan Allen

And my pick would be nick Foles only due to the fact that his emergance came at the right time for alot of folks especially Rodger owners. Rodgers owner in both my leagues grabbed Foles and both are in the championship a big part due to Foles.But I can see either of the above having a good chance.

I survived losing Doug Martin, A. Bradshaw, David Wilson, Justin Blackmon and Cecil Shorts III. I also survived drafting CJ Spiller and Stevan Ridley. Thanks in large part to working the waiver wire hard all season. I picked up Knowshon Moreno,Zac Stacy, Keenan Allen, Andre Brown, Delanie Walker and Bobby Rainey to help me lead my league in scoring and secure a first round bye for a second place regular season finish. I was able to hit on some great pickups by adding them a week or two before their breakout games. I still regret missing out on Josh Gordon, and hitting adding KC defense week two and dropping them for what I considered a more favorable matchup a week or two later. I should have stopped streaming there.